Chapter 3

Maid in Heaven

EXO POV 
Suho hyung !! Tao and Kai yelled in unison . What?? Don't yell at your hyung ! Show some respect . Suho said while giving them a look . Ah mianhaeyo Hyung-nim . They said while staring down the floor . What do you guys want? Suho asked both of them .Nothing , its just weird seeing Sehun like this . He never told us anything except for when he desperately wants bubbletea .. He never complains anything and even if he is sick , he  still manage to put a smiley face so that we are not worry about him . Tao stated while Kai nods . Yes , as a leader , I noticed that too . He's bit secretive and I always ask him if there is something wrong or if he's having a problem he can come and see me but he never did . So this is the first time that I saw Sehun become like this . I respect his decision if he wants to keep it private about his health life or other things but things like this is really serious . So guys , if there is something wrong or you need something , don't be shy and just come to me or others .Just take care of each other .Suho said to them .(awww Suho is so nice ... saranghae Leader nim !!!* throw hearts* ) So, if I need someone to cuddle with , can I come to you ??? Lay said that with a blurr face . WHAT ??? WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY ?? Suho did not believe what he just heard .  HAHAHHAHAHAH XD LAY ARE YOU HITTING ON SUHO HYUNG ??? Others said to Lay and they laugh . Lay just smirk at Suho . Aish these kids ... Suho muttered . Enough! back to your room ! Suho yelled . Others still laughing like crazy while Suho went to his room . (hahhaha SuLay couple).

Hayoung pov

I am a klutz sometime . So, I walk carefully while holding the tray and head to Sehun's room . Sehun's room is just in front my room ,so we are a lot closer than others . Others knew that I had a big crush on Sehun's but they just ignore about it because they don't want me feel awkward around them . They are  very thoughtful. Unlike Sehun , he's oblivious about the crush thingy that I had . It's nerve wracking , eventhough we are close as friends , I never ever been into his room . Normally , I would just knock his door and calls him for something . He once told me that , I would not allowed to be in his room except for emergency and I respect his privacy . hmm. Its weird . While others , I just can barge into their rooms and asked them for their laundry basket or tidy up their room . Sehun is a bit secretive . He likes to keep to himself . He does not like the attention of others just because he is a maknae in Exo . If he is having a trouble , he would just solve it himself . That is one of the reason that I like about him . Mysterious and thoughtful at the same time . Makes me want to get to know him more . As I walk and walk , I arrive at his room . I knock the door first and wait if there is respond from him . *knock* *knock**knock* and nothing .... So I turn the doorknob and enter his room . I see him lying on his bed , it seems he still sleeping . I walk towards him and put the tray down beside his bed . He seems more calm than before . So, I poke his hands and see if he reacts to it . *poke*poke*poke* "Sehun ?Sehun? " I said . Nothing happen . So I try taking his temperature . He doesn't feel hot anymore . "Ok , nothing to worry Hayoung ah . He's gonna be fine . " I mutter to myself . I sit next to him and observing his face . (Ok , not in weird way .) "How can he still be handsome , even while sleeping ? Hmmm. Sehun ahhh how can I not fall for you .. Because your sculpture like face can woo all the girls heart ... and I'm one of them . hmmm .. How lucky your future wife will be , waking up next to you every morning .. huh .. " I muttered while fixing his hair a bit .

I was about to get up from the bed , suddenly I felt someone grab my hand . " Oh . Crap! " I said while turning around . I saw Sehun eyes  open wide •__• . I feel like I am about to die of embarrasement . He just stare at me . "Did you really meant what you said just now ? Are you confessing to me ? " He question me . " Aah Ahh ah Aniyo hehe , I was bluffing . Don't mind me . " I said and hoping that he stop asking me . "Aish ! Baboya Hayoung ahh ! Why did you just carelessly say that ! " I mumbled in my mind . How I wish there's hole beside me ,so that I can hide my shame . He still holding my hands while staring at me . He looks like dissappointed after hearing me said that . "Ah Sehun , can you please let go of my hand ? I need to feed you porridge since you are awake . " I said while smiling at him . Eventhough I don't want him to ever let go of my hand . He then nod at me . Trying to change the topic . I then quickly grab a bowl of porridge and start feeding him .

And then I start to live my day as usual . That embarassing moment with Sehun was still vivid in my mind . 


 

Okay, wait for more guys . 
Im gonna update soon . 
please comment and vote .
How would you feel if you're in Hayoung's shoes???

XO FLEUR~~