Chapter 4

Maid in Heaven

Sehun POV

"How can I not fall for you ? "  That sentence came out from still making me wonder if she's seriously meant that .. I mean she can be weird and 4D at times but when I heard that just now , it sounded so sincere and pure . "Maybe I should ask her again ? Aish! NO ! If I ask her she would think that I am desperate for her . A-ah NO ! OH SEHUN YOU ARE A MAN , BE MORE EGOIST ! DON'T BE WEAK ! " I said to myself . 

"Urrgh what time is it ?" I mumbled while searching for my phone . It was pitch black . I can't see anything .Is it night time ? How long did I pass out ? My hands were trembling all over the place . *DUK* SOUND OF GLASS BREAK* "O oh ! " I said .

Suddenly , someone barge into my room . My vision was still blurry so I can't figure out who it is . " YAHH , OH SEHUN ! WHAT ARE YOU DOING ? GWENCHANA ? YOU SHOULD CALL ME IF YOU NEED HELP !  Now I know who it is . Its the maid .Uish ! Where is the girl just now that's treat me nicely ? Where did she go?  " YAHH ! DON'T SHOUT AT ME ! I WAS SEARCHING FOR MY PHONE AND YOU WERE CLEVER ENOUGH TO PUT THE DRINKING GLASS BESIDE ME AND NOW LOOK WHAT HAVE YOU DONE ! " I shouted at her . " I PUT IT THERE SO THAT WHEN YOU'RE THIRSTY , YOU CAN GET IT EASILY . AISH!ITS NOT MY FAULT THAT YOU WERE A  LAZY TO GET UP AND SWITCH ON THE LIGHT !" She defend herself .We continued bickering . Our voice was loud enough that Lay who is sleeping on the couch downstairs heard us .

Exo pov 
" Luhan hyung did you heard that?" Lay asked . Still sleepy . "Yahh, lets check up " Luhan said while he drag Lay who is still in his dreamland . When they went upstairs , they could see all members already in front of Sehun's room. " What the hell happened ? " Luhan asked others. Exo was in awe like they are watching a soap opera . They are shock to see that their two maknaes are bickering . Then,Suho speaks up ." Hey, guys ! Why are you guys bickering in the middle of the night ??! Its so loud, the neighbour can hear you both you know ??! " Suho yelled .

Hayoung pov
This guys is making me lost my temper.
We were busy bickering and pointing at each other faults , that we are oblivious at others who had stand by the door and heard us shouting at each other . Then, we both pause and heard someone trying to stop us . I look to the left and saw Suho were looking at us with an angry face while asking us to stop . While other members , they looked at us like they are watching live soap opera . And I just stop ."Chosunghamnida guys .It was my fault at first and sorry for the mess that I made." faced Suho and others and I bow down and said sorry for making fuss in the middle of the night while everyone is trying to rest . I give in.
Sehun look so satisfied and happy when I said that . Looking at me like a loser . I heard someone at the back said " You guys are like husband and wife . Stop fighting and start making out ! " I'm pretty sure Kai or Tao said that . HAHAHAHAHAHAHAXD they start laughing. Except the two of us . "Ah enough guys . Shows over and Hayoung please clean up the mess . I don't want anyone to get hurt . " Suho said . "Aigesumnida Suho oppa ." I said . Suho then left with others . I can't believe that bloody poker face guy . How did I fall for him at the first place ? Oh right ,his sculpture face like has fooled me . How can he just act innocent in front of them ? Aish ! This pabo if I could just slap him . I can't do that . SM would sue me then for hurting him.One day he's gonna get it ! Enough bout that . I should start cleaning . I went downstairs to get the broom and a pail and went back to his room to clean up . He still didn't move a bit from his bed . Huh. So I start to sweep slowly and he just had to open up his mouth ." You missed a spot there . Don't you know how to sweep ? I thought you are a maid . SM must had made a mistake when they hired you as our maid . " He said that to me without even care about my feelings at all . I quickly sweep and finish up my work while ignoring him . Accidentally , I had step on a piece of glass . "Ouch!" I yelled. Sehun then look at my feet and it was already bleeding. The best thing he could do is to laugh at me and said "See I told you so .You troublemaker."

I then,quickly took out the piece of glass from my feet and tip toed out from his room so I don't make any more mess in his room . "Don't forget to close the door klutz . He said . I slammed the door behind me and leave his room . I never ever ever want to enter the devil's lair . Again . I swear .

So , I went to my room and open up the first aid kit and treat my wound so that it does not get infected with bacteria whatsoever . *ouch**crying* halp me * T.T . Crying inside .

/sobs/sobs/sobs/  Maybe I look tough on the outside but I have feelings too . I'm not a robot . But for now I should pretend so that I could keep my job . Keeping my fingers cross and hope for a better day tomorrow . The least I can do now is get to sleep and gain my energy back after all those drama that happened in one day. From that kid fainted to the soap opera and me accidentally step on that damn glass and ended up handicapped. 
Maybe that jerk is right . I am a troublemaker .
*Earphones in* and I turn on my iPod and sleep my pains away .

#nowplaying Baby don't cry - Exo 
 

HEY GUYS ! WHAT DID YOU THINK ABOUT THIS CHAPPIE ? I HAD TO MAKE SEHUN THE BAD BOY , BECAUSE IT SUITS HIM WELL .NOT TO MENTION HE IS SUPER HOT ! DON'T WORRY HE'LL BE NICE TO OUR HAYOUNGIE WHEN HE GET TO KNOW HER BETTER . PERHAPS FALL IN LOVE WITH HER . WHO SHIPS THIS OH COUPLE ? COMMENT,VOTE AND SHARE . AUTHOR WANTS TO SLEEP NOW .JALJAYO *throw hearts*  030 030

XO FLEUR~~~~