Chapter 10

Maid in Heaven

1 week later ..........

.

.

Please listen to All I Want by Kodaline while reading this chapter . . . For much more melodramatic experience.....T.T

.

.

 

 

Original pov 

 

Its been 1 week since the accident . Hayoung is still in mourning after the death of Sungjae . She was overcome with grief. She blames herself for his death . She believed that she was responsible for his death and how she could prevent it to happen that night . If only she loves him back instead leaving him a message telling that she rejects him . If only she kissed him back or hug him or even stay with him for the whole night .If only she were the one who died instead of Sungjae . The fact that Sungjae's death had leave her torn apart was haunting her . She didn't even know if it was a fantasy or reality . Sungjae has a bright future than her . She is just ing maid . She's a ing troublemaker and always disappoint others whom had hope for her .Sungjae was a great guy and many people love him . She cannot accept the fact that every person that she loves had gone one by one . First , it was her parents then Sungjae . 

 

 

Who's next? She really don't feel like people care about her . Maybe if she died , the world would be better without her . She felt like no one needed her . She did tried suicide for a few times . She cuts herself . She hurts herself. She nearly died from drugs overdose . She almost hang herself . But everytime , she FAILED. Thanks to her aunt Haru . Haru did save her many times . She cared for Hayoung . She is a single mom . She had long for a daughter . When , she heard that Hayoung had nowhere to go , she immediately offers herself to look after her . Eventhough Hayoung is not her biological daughter , she loves her just like her own . She was very sad when she first saw Hayoung in the hospital . That's when she met Hayoung for the first time . Haru is not very close to Hayoung parents . 

 

 

Hayoung also didn't know she had an aunt . Haru was very worried and sad when she saw Hayoung in a bad condition. Hayoung was rush to the emergency after she had encountered in a fight . She was beaten up by a few guys and nearly got . The police had called her aunt and informed about Hayoung . 

 

 

Haru was indeed in a great shock . She rush to the hospital immediately after she got the news. Hayoung passed out for 2 days . She was in trauma . Her aunt took care of her for almost 2 weeks in the hospital . Hayoung barely talks to Haru at their first meeting ... Considering that she might be shy or scared that she didn't know Haru very well . Hayoung was just being careful ... Little by little they get to know each other . Haru explained how she had found about Hayoung and decide to make her as her daughter . Hayoung disagreed at first but she has nowhere to go . She tought of going back to Exo but she just couldn't bare to continue her work there . Besides she thinks Exo dislike her and they would be better off without her . After a long convicing talk with her aunt , she agreed . 

 

 

Haru was delightful and thrill to live with Hayoung . At least she would not be alone in her big mansion in Seoul city . Yes, Haru is very rich . She is a success business entrepeneur in South Korea . She owned loads of property , not just in Korea , but in overseas too. She constantly traveled around the world . Her husband had died . She's a widow . Being alone in her big mansion isn't the kind of life she dreamt of. She wants a big family but fate has decide that she won't have one . After two weeks , Haru brought Hayoung to her house . 

 

 

 

But Hayoung is still not recovered yet . She continued having nightmare and screaming in the middle of the night . Constantly calling for Sungjae and sometimes she would ran away from home . Haru would always found her crying in front of Sungjae's grave ......And that continued for a month . ..Haru was worried . She tried calming Hayoung down but that didn't work well . She tried so hard but still she failed . She had enough of it . She had to find a way to help Hayoung.. She then called her therapist and asked for help . Haru decided that she and Hayoung would left the country for a month or two and had treatment in the States. That should help Hayoung from getting hurt even more .. She convinced Hayoung to go to the States with her and they went . Haru promised her that she would never ever leave her side no matter what . Hayoung was unsured at first because in the end people who loved and cared for her always leave. That make her more scared that she could be hurt much worst than before .. But she saw how Haru had love her so much . And she decide this is for her own good . 

 

 

 

 

 

Ok guys this is quite a long chappie ..... I think .... Hihi . Let me know if its good or blergh... Comments, vote and share ~~~~~~~~ more chappies to come .... 

Wooot woot ~~~~~>>>>>> 

 

XO Fleur ;)