Chapter 9

Maid in Heaven


Sehun pov

I was about to get up from my chair and head back to my room . I saw her stand still in front of me while her eyes look like it had seen a ghost . Her face turned paled and I can see tears on her cheeks .. "She's crying ? " I was about to ask her and she lose her balance and collapse . "HAYOUNG ahh !!! " I quickly catch her head before it hit the floor . Gosh ! "Hayoung ahh wake up ! Guys Hayoung fainted !" Others heard me and head to us . She was still in my embrace. "What happened Sehun ?!" Others asked me . "I was walking and she just fainted." I explained . With the help of Tao and others( Yahh she is quite heavy ! ) we lift her and place her on the couch . Maybe she has fever . I placed my hand on her forehead . Her temperature is normal . I never thought that I would be like this . I ask Luhan to get a glass of water . I sprinkled some water on her face . "Guys give her some space ... "I told others . " Oh Sehun ssi ... Since when you are so caring like this ? It was supposed to be me . I'm the omma " Suho said to me and in instant I stood up and give him the glass of water and pretend that nothing had happened . Suho was right I was supposed to hate her . Why did I help her ? She was okay last night . 

Flashback

I was about to head into the kitchen and fill up the chips like LuLu had ask me . I saw her , standing in front the door and making out with a guy . "What ????? Really now? This klutz . Go get a room guys ! "I mentally scream . Is that her boyfriend ? Who's the unlucky guy anyway?? I mean seriously . She's a troublemaker !!! Who would dare date her ? The guy is crazy or stupid enough to date and even kiss her ! Yucks . Why did he even kiss her ?? Oh maybe she just trying to show off her boyfriend to us ... Urghh. Stop kissing already !! Wait a sec ....... Why did I even care about her kissing some guy ? She can kiss anybody ... But why did I feel really pissed off watching that guy kissing and touching her ??? /dugeun/dugeun/dugeun/ Perhaps I really do like her . YAHHH OH SEHUN WHAT ARE YOU BLUFFING ??! Are you crazy ? Liking her would be the worst thing to do ! Maybe there was something in my bubbletea just now .... Maybe I drink too much bubbletea and I'm imagining and saying weird things ~~~OMO ! I DON'T LIKE HER !!! I mentally slap myself . Okay that guy has gone and Hayoung is coming towards me and I quickly hide behind the couch ... Thank god I was quick enough . She didn't notice me . Okay. The coast is clear ! I can safely get the chips for LuLu . I went back upstairs and continued watching movies with the guys . We were watching a romantic comedy movie . Ugh this is so not me ! I want to watch horror movies but it was Chen turn to pick out what movie to watch for the night . Ugh . Now I cannot even forget about what happened . 

Flashback over .....



Okay forget about last night . "Hayoung ahh wake up ." Suho sprinkled more water on her and her eyes are starting open . She is awake . "Sungjae ahh ...... Sungjae..... Is it you?..... Sungjae ahh...... " she blinked her eyes a few times and I heard her calling for someone . "Aniya it Suho oppa .. Are you alright Hayoung ? Can you sit up ? Do you want some water ?..." Suho asked her . And then she start crying again . " No !!! I want Sungjae ! I need to see him ! " she started to shout and we were shock. We don't know who he is . or maybe it's the guy from last night . I thought to myself . She looked very worried . "Hayoung ahh are you okay ? We cannot let you go if you are still not stable... Please calm down .. Do you want me to call that guy ?? Suho asked her while trying to calm her down . The others including myself were very puzzled and weird seeing her behaving like this . "No !!!!! I want my Sungjae ! Let me go to him! Let me go!! She shouted at Suho and she just run to the door . We tried to stop her but she is so determined to leave the house and just like that she left us ..... We are panicked . Suho called our manager and told them that the maid had run away . Our manager told us to calm down and let them handle it . But I cannot calm down ! I just can't ! I notice her shoes and slippers are in front of the door . What? She ran away with barefoot?? She would hurt herself . I told Suho that I can search for her and bring her home . Suho strongly object it. He said that the manager would do the job and we should just sit here and wait for her. But I can't do that ! I can't just sit here thinking that she would be okay ! I asked Suho again but again the answer is still NO . He said that sasaeng fans might recognise me and he can't risk getting me hurt again .


As a stubborn maknae would do , I ignored Suho and went straight outside . I went on search for her . 

I looked....

I ran ....

Ran ....

And I looked ...

There were no signs of her anywhere ..... She's a quick runner .

I looked everywhere and still she does not seem ... I prayed to God that she would be safe by now . .... Please be safe Hayoung ahh .....

And today was the day that she had run away and left us .......