Chapter 8

Maid in Heaven

-alarm sounds-

I'm awake . I couldn't sleep the whole night . I can't forget last night . Thinking . Waiting for a reply from Sungjae but he didn't . Maybe he missed my text or my calls . He's never like this. I should just be positive about it . Maybe he still tired . Its Sunday and I have loads of work to do .

I washed up and change to my normal attire . I went downstairs and prepare breakfast for the boys . It seems they still sound asleep . I better hurry before they start attacking me for food . I cook simple dishes for them . They don't have schedule for today I guess . After I finish cooking , I went to each room and called them for breakfast. I went to each room except Sehun's . I just ask Luhan to wake him . Everyone woke up one by one ,feeling sleepy . Judging from their faces ,they really look like zombie . Nevermind . "Annyeong Hayoung ahh ,did you had fun yesterday?" Tao asked while munching food in his mouth . "Yeah, loads of fun!" I answered while fake smiling at him . Tao is so nice to me . He always care for me . He's like a brother to me . I wish I can just tell him the problem that I'm having right now . I just couldn't burden him more . I just have to deal with it by myself . They had started eating and Sehun just came down from his room . Poker face again. I smiled at him and he just -.- . "Nevermind Hayoung ahh ,he will be nice to you ." I assured myself . I keep checking on my phone if Sungjae has decide to call or reply my text . He didn't. I'm starting to worry about him . Did something happened last night . Ugh. Did I hurt his feeling for rejecting him? Ugh. I feel so bad right now . "Hayoung ahh are you waiting for a call from your boyfriend or what ?" Lay asked while pointing at my phone . "A-ah aniyo ..hihi . Nothing " I answered and he just nodded . "Hayoung ahh can you turn on the tv , I wanna watch the news ..." Suho asked and I turn it on instantly . They all started to watch the tv while eating. They all focused to the tv and ignored me . I just did my work . I just want to keep myself busy so that I can forget Sungjae for a while . I was cleaning in the kitchen and I heard the news .." A person died in a hit and run accident last night at 12.15 a.m." . I keep listening to it and I heard the boys said "poor that guy , It must be hard for his family ." I finish cleaning and went to watch the news with the boys . "The victim died on the scene . He suffered from a severe head injuries and loss lot of blood . He drove a Black Range Rover Evoque . The victim is known as Yook Sungjae , 22 . Some witnesses claimed that a lorry which was driving behind him suddenly hit him from the back and the lorry driver left the scene instantly . The police is working hard to track the lorry driver . "

.....

....

...

..

.

I just couldn't believe what I heard . There is even a picture of him on the news . He's definitely Sungjae . Not other . I keep assured myself that its not him . Its him . No . He didn't did he ?? He promise to call me . I should wait . Maybe this is a prank . Please tell me this is a lie . Please . Please . Jebal..... T.T Its not him . And then everything became all blurry and I out ............

 I hope u guys like it . .. vote,comment and share .
Annyeongggg~~~~ 
Xo Fleur ~~~