Chapter 6

Maid in Heaven

 

Achimi kkaeneun sori morning

Baramdeureun maket harmony

Jeomureoganeun dalbicceun let it go

Yeomureoganeun romance kkumkkugo(good night)

Hey baby it's comin' new day

Saeroun neukkimiya igeon

Hey wae irae it's common lovesick

Amuraedo igeoneun igeoneun

It must be L.O.V.E

200 percent, sure of that

I want you really

I mean really

My morning alarm goes . My favourite song ~~~~ I'm awake ! " Today is going to be great !" I said to myself while trying to get up from the bed . First thing to do , shower . It's 10:00 a.m now and I have plenty of time to get my make up done and pick out the outfit to wear today . After I done shower , I went to my closet and I'm still figuring out on what to wear for today . This is what I hate . Girls problems. You have a closet full of clothes but you still don't know what to wear. "Should I just ask Exo ?" I asked myself . "Ugh , nevermind" I mumbled as I pick one knee length white dress that fits perfectly on me . I matched it with a metallic necklace and some bracelet and a pair of gladiator sandals. "Okay, that should be perfect " I thought as I made my way to the dressing table . For today I just need a light make up . I did a french braid and " Done "! I said while looking into the mirror . I felt satisfied with my choice of make up and the outfit for today . It is 11.45 a.m and I have 15 minutes more till he arrive. Suddenly , my phone made a 'beep.beep' sound . Umm he just texted me .

Chingu : Hayoung ahh I'm on my way . ETA 15 minutes. :))

Okay, just perfect ! So I made my way downstairs and waited for his arrival . Suddenly , I heard footsteps from the kitchen . " Wahh, hyung did we have guest today ? " Tao asked Luhan . "Umm no . Only the manager and stylist noona that can come here . Stop being ridiculous Tao ..." Luhan said . " Then, can you tell me who is that angel wearing a white dress sitting on our couch ??" Tao asked Luhan again while making a face . " huh? Let's ask her then ." Luhan said and make their way to Hayoung . " Cheosunghamnida, nugusaeyo-yo-yo?" Luhan asked. "Its me guys , your maid ,Hayoung " Hayoung answered while giggling at them . The both of them stunned by her beauty . "Wae? Did I overdressed or did my make up look weird ? " Hayoung asked while taking a mirror from her bag and observing herself ." Aniya, Hayoung ah jinjja neomu yeppeo ! If you match your attire with a Gucci bag , you'll be more pretty " Tao said while giving a thumbs up and Luhan just nod . "Awwwww kamsahamnida you guys !" I was flattered to be praised by them . At least somebody acknowledge my beauty ( aww /flips hair/ hahahahahahahXD) .

A few minutes of waiting , there's a knock on the front door . I quickly went to open it. There he is my long lost best friend and my number one protector and my so-called-Prince , Yook Sungjae . "Someone pinch me , please. " I said and was suprised by him . "Here! *pinch* ." He said and he pinch me so hard on my cheek . " Owww ! Neomu apa !" I said to him and went to hug him. "Awwww BOGOSHIPPEOSEO SUNGJAE AHH !! " I said while hugging him tight enough so there's no human could ever break us up . " Hayoung ahh you hurting me....." He said . " Mianhae chingu " I said while making aegyo . " I thought you in aegyo " He said . " I'm not ! It just that I am shy in front of others and never got the chance to do it properly ." I said . "What about me ? You're not shy when you're with me ?" He asked while I nodded agree . "So is it okay if I go out with you?Exo are not mad at you ?" He asked . "Ummm no . they're not. Don't mind them. I'm not a 5." I answered ."So, do you want to sit here or what ?" I asked him with a sarcastic tone. " OKay , kaja !" He said while I shut the door behind me and followed Sungjae to his car . "Woah , you drive a Range Rover Evoque ? Cool . Seems that you are doing well in your life than me ." I said and entered his car . "Hahaha don't say that , Hayounggie . My dad bought this car for me as a birthday present last year ." He said while being humble . "So, do you wanna eat first or what ? " He asked. "EAT FIRST ! I'm starving " I said . "You still don't change , do you ?" He said while start driving to our first destination. Korean BBQ Restaurant . We arrive there and enjoyed our lunch . It was delightful and yummy ~~! After that , we went to noraebang(Karaoke) . Its been a while since I had this much fun . It is more fun when I had my best friend by my side . We sang only to numerous songs but the most played song is 'Do You Wanna Build A Snowman' . It Sungjae's favourite .He's totally obsessed with 'Frozen' .He just get crazy everytime this song played . We sang it in different style . I almost beg him to stop because it was to hilarious to see him like this . Seriously. After that , he brought me to Hangang River . It was so nice . We enjoyed the beautiful scenery and had patbingsoo together . "When was the last time we had so much fun?" I said to him while giggled. He just smiled at me ."Remember the time we skipped school and went to the beach and got caught by the headmaster ? That was fun. It was worth it ." He said while I nodded ."Yeah , we had to bribe the janitor so that he cleaned the toilet instead of us .. hahahhahahaha" I said while reminiscing our good old times.

To be continued........

......... XO FLEUR..........