Beginning

Maid in Heaven

So damn tired . That is all that I can think of .

I'm overworked . The only thing that can satisfied me for now is SLEEP !!! I want to have a good , long and deep sleep and I don't want anyone to bother me in the middle of the night just because they are in need for my service . 'Aargghh ,finally !!! I CAN SLEEP NOW !!! " I monologued in my mind as I fell on my sweet,comfy,queen size bed . Arrgh ! the feels when you are too tired and you just need to lie down on your bed or anywhere without caring anything and just sleep , IS THE MOST WONDERFUL THING EVAA!!

Its not even 5 seconds and I just drifted off to my dreamland . ZZZZZzzzzZZZzzzzzZZZZ................... .

This is because of that 12 guys that I have to work for .. I was in paradise for a few days ago . Its because that 12 guys or should I say Exo . YES . I am officially hired as their personal maid at their dorm about one month ago . and Yes others would be thrilled and enthusiastic to work for them . And I was one of them . That was before I started working for them . But after a few weeks , the eagerness to work for them are slowly decreasing . I am now half human and half robot . 20 hours spent just like that. I only left 4 hours just to sleep,eat,wash,pray, and fix myself up for the day ahead . It was tough.

Wake up at 7 > do laundry>pick up the trash> prepare breakfast > making their beds > fold and iron clothes > clean the house > feed the dogs > prepare dinner ( they usually ate lunch outside the house when they are on schedule) > clean up the mess they made and the list would go on and on and on .

AND NOW THEY ARE BACK FROM THEIR TOUR FOR THEIR 'THE LOST PLANET' CONCERT THAT IS HELD IN FEW COUNTRIES AROUND SOUTHEAST ASIA !! Nightmare begins .........


Hey guys , check out my chingu fanfic !! It's daebak ~~~ She's a rookie just like me ....please bare with us ~~~~ It's a fanfic ~~~~ it would make her happy if you guys could read it ... Just click the link down here ⤵⤵⤵ thank you ~~~~~~~ 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/851652/dream-you-exok-exom-sehun-leesoohyuk

HEY GUYS , THIS IS MY FIRST FANFIC EVER . AND PLEASE BARE WITH ME . I DON'T REALLY USE TO PUT MY STORIES FOR PUBLIC BUT THIS IS MY FIRST ONE . SO I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT . AND IF YOU HATE IT , PLEASE DON'T CONTINUE READING IT . I MEAN IT . HAHAHAHAHAH JK .

XO FLEUR ~~