Chapter 9 : Anything For You

I've Met My Angel

Sunday morning- 9.00 am

Jong Kook is preparing for his and Ji Hyo's breakfast... They are usually having breakfast together  every weekend in a restaurant, but this time he wanted to make a special breakfast for her..

Ji Hyo's house

"Ji hyo-yah..." He knocks the door of Ji Hyo's house several times but there's no one answering it...Luckily, the door is unlocked so he just come inside.. "Mong Ji..." he called her again... Suddenly, he heard someone crying... "It's Ji Hyo for sure..."

He quickly went to Ji Hyo's room.  He shocked to see her crying loudly on the bed... He hurriedly go towards her and hugged her tightly.."Ji Hyo-yah... what's wrong??" he asked gently..

"Ooopa...tsk..tsk.. I miss my family so bad... I can't live alone here anymore.." Ji Hyo said, as she trying to calm herself.. He finally loosen his hug when Ji Hyo felt better.. "You look fine all this while.. why do you become so weak now??" he said in a fierce tone, just to make her smile actually..

"I.. had a dream about them earlier... Just now we're having fun together... But as i open my eyes.. they're gone.." Ji Hyo said as her tears dropped again..

"poor my ji hyo... don't worry, okay? Oppa will find a way to help you out... smile a bit for me..."  Jong Kook said. He really can't afford to see her like this.. He embaraced her again to calm her.. mong ji-yah.. do you know how i really want to be with you in bad and good situation... you can count on me, okay?

He then found Ji Hyo's family potrait on her make-up table.. "Omo!! What a small world...I knew them so well.." He talks to himself...

 

 

Monday  8.30 p.m.

"Oppa... why do you have to book at this expensive restaurant just to eat?? Can't we just go to other restaurant?" Ji Hyo nagged.

Meanwhile, Jong Kook just smile to her as a respond.. Of course, he won't eat at this super expensive food place if he doesn't have a surprise for his sweetheart.. "Aishhh..oppa.. since when did you become mute..say something, please..." Ji  Hyo said, as she already felt irritated with Jong Kook..

10 minutes later

"Ji Hyo-yah..." Jae suk said, surprising Ji Hyo who unbelieve what did she saw just now.. "A..abeoji..." She immediately hugged her stepfather... "Appa owe you an apology... Mianhae.. I should hear your point of view as well... You know I love you  right? My one and only daughter.." Jae suk said. He really felt regret about what he did to his daughter... Although she's not his real daughter, but he treat her just like his own... Ji Hyo didn't accept him when his first 3 year of marriage... But when his wife died, they slowly become close as they need each other as  one family...

"I really miss you... Abeoji.." She said as her tears of happiness dropped..

A little while after that, Ji Hyo saw another two person come towards her, also part of their family, "Uncle Suk Jin!! Kwang soo-yah!!" They hugged her tightly."Omo!! When last that we met??  I really miss both of you!!" Ji Hyo said. She's really happy to see her family again...

At last, Jong Kook starts talking before she gets confused..."Mong Ji-yah... do you like my surprise??"

"Oppa... so this is your plan...I loveee it... Thanks, oppa!!"..She felt really thankful to Jong Kook so she kiss him on his cheek to thank him...

Jong Kook froze as he get his 'present' from Ji Hyo... His face redden as he embarassed, "you even kiss me in front your father...omo Ji Hyo-yah... Do you really felt nothing towards me??"