Chapter 12 : I Want to be Alone!

I've Met My Angel

Ji Hyo cries heavily even after she get into the cab...Along the way to her house, she's keep thinking about Jong Kook and their relationship...

"Waeee... Why must you ruin everything...Tsk,tsk..."

While she's looking at her right hand, which used to slap him earlier, "Oppa,mian... I need time to forget everything that Jin Hyuk do towards me... I 'm not intended to hurt you..."

"You deserved a better woman to live with you... Not me..."

 

At Ji Hyo's home

Ji Hyo stops for a while to take her passport in her room... She's had made her decision, she want to fly to France, the place which she will further her studies earlier a week than the date she should be...

Meanwhile, Kwangsoo is in his way to tv room at the second floor... He feels weird as he sees Ji Hyo's door ajar open... When he move towards the room... He truly excited to see Ji Hyo again...

"NUNAAAA!!" He shouts...He runs towards her and hug her tightly...

"Yahh!",While slapping his back..."We've met each other yesterday... Don't overract...Aishhh"She says seriously...when actually she's kidding...

She really miss this house and also her family... Nothing is better than her own family...

They sit on Ji Hyo's bed to have a chit-chat...

"Nuna... When did you back? I'm not hear any car sound...Didn't Jae suk hyung sent you a car?"

She clears before answering his question...

"err...emm... yes, he did...bbut...I was taking a taxi earlier..."

"Wae? It will be easier if you just drive here,right?"

"err...yess...aaa...haa...Jong Kook oppa need to use the car... He had an emergency..."

"Ouh? if that's so... nevermind..." He feels something wrong with his nuna... Wait,, where is her luggage?

"Nuna...where did you put your things? I can help to unpack it if you want to..."

"Nnever...mind, Kwang soo-yah... I can handle it alone..."

Kwangsoo seems not satisfied with her answer... He moves to the verandah that in her room and he realized something...

"Nuna... you, had a fight with Jong Kook hyung, isn't? Do you plan to run away like you did the other day??"

Ji Hyo shocked with Kwangsoo's sudden question...

"Aniyo... Why did you talking nonsense?" she replies, hoping that he won't ask anything...

"Then...what does this taxi doing here?" He said while pointing to downwards...

"Aissh..." She sigh as she cannot keep her secret anymore...

"Kwangsoo yah... I will tell you everything...but you must keep this as a secret...if not... i will not accept you as my family anymore..."

"Aish, nuna... How could you..."

Like what they agreed, she told him everything about what happened to her...

"Wait...what should I say to Jae suk hyung and Suk Jin hyung..." He asks... He afraid that he might be the one to be punish because of Ji Hyo...

"Just pretend that you don't know anything, okay??"

"Err...well...if you said so...  i will..." He finally agree...

"But.. nunaaa... don't you want to meet them first? At least, meet them... They will definitely dissapointed if you don't, you know?" He tries to persuade her again...

"Aissh...Yahh! Please just let me leave... I just need some time to calm myself... Just...keep this secret to yourself..."

Kwangsoo can't say anything more to stop her... "Nuna... Mianhae... i..will not stop you anymore..."

When she finally found her passport, she run to the taxi as fast as she can... Leaving Kwangsoo alone in his room... Thankfully... Suk Jin and Jae suk come back just in time...They manage to stop her from going anywhere...

All four of them sitting on the sofa in the living room... Ji Hyo has to face  the question and answer session with her parent...

"Appa... pleasssse...." She tries to persuade her father so she can go to France as soon as possible...

"Aishh... This kid... My answer is still no! Yah! You can wait for another week here... I just wanna spend time with you before you go, is it wrong?"

She feels dissapointed with his answer and that made her... cries...

"Tsk...Tskk... Samcheon, please...."

Suk Jin whom just quiet from the beginning finally come out with an idea... "Ah,haaa... Jae suk-ah... why don't we fly together? We can spend time together,right?? Ji Hyo-yah.. Is it okay?"

Samcheon...Aishhh...I can't say no to this... Appa, Kwangsoo-yah, samcheon... Huhhh...It's okay Ji Hyo-yah... you can forget all your problems when you're with them...Chill, okay? Be happy...

" Okay, samcheon!"

Meanwhile, Kwangsoo who stands at Ji Hyo's front door room, looks shock with her respond... "Woow...Daebak... In a split second she's behaving like nothing's happen...

Mmm... should I tell him... I love nuna, but I can't bear seeing my hyung suffered too..." He monologues...

He then decided to tell Jong Kook about Ji Hyo...

 

To : Small eyes hyung

Hyung, I knew what happen between you and nuna... Mian, hyung... you must be so hurt right now... I just wanna tell you something... All of my family including nuna will fly to France at 8.00 p.m tonight... She'll stay there until she finishes her PhD... Hyung... If you have anything to give her, let me know... I'll pass to her later...

Jong Kook is at his home's verandah, staring at the moon and stars by the time the message comes...

 

To : Tall guy Kwangsoo

Thanks for your concern... Yes, i need your help... I have something to give her... Come to my house before you leave, okay?