Chapter 7: Late Night Date??

I've Met My Angel

It almost 1.00 am now… Jong Kook can’t sleep because of her… Her attitude towards him yesterday made him confused… She’s so kind the other day, and yesterday she’s acted like a lioness… Ahhh… I really can’t understand women… But I can’t help myself to stop liking her… How come that I found her so adorable…. I can’t even understand myself either…

Jong Kook keep thinking about it till his got headache… “Aish.. this is so frustrating…. I should ask Dong Hoon instead… I need his advice…” He finally decide to call his dongsaengs for advice… They meet up at HaHa’s places and told both HaHa and Gary about him…

“Mianhae, guys… I felt so bad waking you up at this hours.. But I really need to do something…”

“ Hehehe… hyung... you just thought so much… Its just a simple situation…” Gary said calmly.

“so true… Let me tell you this… She might not even recognized you the other day because she need to hurry… and yesterday… I assume that she’s just tired… that’s why she acted like that…” HaHa continued,

“And now that I thought about it again … yeah… It could be like that… Paboo me!! I felt so stupid now…” Jong Kook felt so dumb because he couldn’t even think about that… “And now I’m really fall for her even though she’s doing nothing…”

Gary replied coolly to ease him…” That’s what love is about, hyung… thankfully that you’ve a replacement for Eun Hye… Now it’s time to go and grab her, hyung…”

Suddenly, HaHa interrupting them by asking, “Hyung, that woman is you neighbor, right?”

Jong Kook nodded as a reply… Then HaHa remembered… “AHHH… I think that I know her… She’s working with Byul now…I met her yesterday…”

“Oh really…How is she?”

“From what did I observed… she kinda look cold sometimes… She doesn’t talk much and just doing her job silently… But I may be wrong coz Byul said that she’s friendly and nice…” HaHa silent for a while before adding, “ Hyung… I have an idea to make you closer with her…”

 

 

The next day… Jong Kook get ready to go to Byul’s salon… He feels so nervous… It’s just a simple plan… but that plan will determine whether they could have a chance to be together or not…

Its almost 10.00 p.m., Byul’s salon should’ve closed by now but suddenly a man come and demand to re-do his hair style… Jong Kook walking confidently into the salon while HaHa pretends to be cool and not laughing his hyung… HaHa is there too to send Byul home later…

Jong Kook approaches Ji Hyo and asks her to re-do his hair… But Ji Hyo says that the salon will closed soon… Luckily HaHa saved their plan by saying that he and Byul doesn’t mind waiting them. Ji Hyo left with no choice other than follow her boss’s boyfriend’s suggestion….

“Ah… It’s you again…Why do you keep give me troubles, huh?? Luckily that now I am still in working hours… So I’ll be professional now… After this… just wait what I can do to revenge…” While Ji Hyo cutting his hair… she threaten him so he don’t disturb her anymore… But she keeps her voice low to prevent HaHa and Byul’s suspicions…

It’s time to close the salon… Ji  Hyo feels weird that Jong Kook didn’t get home yet… He have a chit chat with HaHa for 10 minutes now… Ji Hyo just ignore them and grab her handbag to go home quickly… But she was stopped by HaHa, who is still waiting for Byul at the costumer’s waiting room…

“Ji Hyo-shi… It’s kinda late now… Are you alright walking alone?” HaHa asks.

“Of course… I’m used to it…” Ji Hyo said, but her mind said something else…errr… not really… It’s near midnight, how can I go home alone??

“Really?? No way…” HaHa said. He immediately take this opportunity to work his plan…

“Jong Kook Hyung, you guys lives at the same area, right? Why not both of you go home together? I feels worry about Ji Hyo…” HaHa suggests. Then, he look at Byul who immediately support his suggestion. “Yeah… HaHa oppa is right… I’m worried about you, too…”

Both Ji Hyo and Jong Kook look at each other… Jong Kook still in silence, waiting for Ji Hyo’s answer…

mmm… should I accept his suggestion?? I’m too scared to go home alone… But I don’t want to go home with this jerk… He’s annoying… Ugh…. Ottoke?? Ji Hyo doesn’t want to meet him again… But since it’s late, she finally agree to go home with that ‘jerk’…

wohoooo… First stage success… Good luck hyung!!

 

Both of them finally walk ‘together’… With Ji Hyo slightly at the front and Jong Kook at the back… An awkward moment for both of them at that night… Neither one of them spoke while walking… Jong Kook want to talk to her, but Ji Hyo seems not in mood, so he doesn’t want to bother her… Sometimes he stares at her secretly, without her realizing…

As for Ji Hyo, she’s trying so hard not to burst her anger to him… she’s really feels annoyed with Jong Kook’s presence today…But at the same time, she feels relieved that he’s here to accompany her… if not, she might sleep in the salon instead…

It could take hours if they just walk to their apartment… So they both decide to take a bus… Along the way to bus stop, suddenly….

“Ouch… ahhh!! My legs…” Ji Hyo screamed. Jong Kook suddenly panic when he heard that… He immediately go towards Ji Hyo with concern…

“Ji…JI Hyo-shi… are you alright??”

“Aniyo… I’m not okay… Ouch!!!” Ji Hyo scream again… it turns out to be that her high heels are broken… Jong Kook quickly check her legs to see if there’s any injury… He just showed his concern to her… but she misunderstand it… “ Yahh!!! Don’t touch me… are you just taking advantage on me??”

“What? Of course not… I’m just wanted to help you…” Jong Kook defends himself… He just don’t get it… Taking advantage on you?? Seriously?? So stubborn girl….

Ji Hyo continue to walk despite her injured legs… she leaves Jong Kook alone, who stands unbelievably of what she did… After few seconds… she fall down… Jong Kook once again come towards her to help…

“Don’t come near me!! I can stand by myself…” Ji Hyo pushes Jong Kook away from her…

“Yah… stop being stubborn!! I just wanted to help you!” Jong Kook has reached his patience limit… He suddenly piggybacking her…. “Yah!!! Let me down!!” Ji Hyo screams… obviously, she doesn’t want to get help from men… But this guy is so stubborn that he won’t let her down…

Great… Perfect match… A stone-headed couple…

After 5 minutes walking… They finally arrived at the bus stop… Luckily there’s a right bus come right away… So Jong Kook continue to piggyback her into the bus…

He just realized one thing, Ji Hyo doesn’t make any noisy sound anymore… When he put her on the seat, he saw that… she’s sleeping beautifully… You must been so tired… Mianhae… if it wasn’t because of me, you can go home earlier… He continues to stare at her in the bus… you are so beautiful that I can’t even take my eyes off you….

As they arrived at their apartment, Jong Kook piggyback her again until they’re in front of Ji Hyo’s house… So Jong Kook called his sister and ask her to help him….