Chapter 2 : Listen to Advice

I've Met My Angel

“Hi! Hyung, how are you?” Joong Ki asks Jong Kook who is with sleepy mode. Not getting a reply, Joong Ki started his talk with a joke, “Woah, hyung, you’re getting more handsome day by day, hehehe…”

Jong Kook finally woke up from his sleep and said, “This kid, you’re only good to me so you can go out with my little sister, right?? Huh, fine!! Just go out and leave me alone here.” Jong Kook pouting as if him sulking.  Well, of course he’s not…

“Omo! My big brother is sulking, pity you…” Joong Ki tried to console Jong Kook before he gets angry. And he started his mission, man-to-man talk. “Hmm… Hyung, do you need my help?? Or do you want to tell me something??”

“No, no… I am fine, really fine… Why??”

“Aniyo, Lizzy told me that you are not in mood, so I guess you must have a problem then…”

With a sigh, Jong Kook realized that he shouldn’t keep his problem in himself, anymore… “Yeah, you’re right. I’m in a problem… But Joong Ki-ah, my problem is me, myself…  You know what, I’m always dreaming to have a happy family, or at least have a girlfriend… What I have now just an emptiness in my life, ottoke Joong Ki-ah??” I shouldn’t tell you about her, that’s my main problem… it’s her, how should I forget her, Joong Ki-ah…

Joong Ki felt sympathized with Joong Kook. As a man, he knew that being lonely is not a good thing. “Hmm, hyung, I want to give you some advice, but you must accept it with a big heart, okay? I’m telling you this as I’m a man, too…

“Okay, what is it?” Jong Kook looks interested.

“It seems like you need someone to take care of you, hyung… You look terrible and lonely. No wonder Lizzy always called you Mr. Lonely, opps!!! Joong Ki realized that the just said what he do not suppose to say. He quickly shut his mouth using his hands.

“Yah!!! Lizzy! How could you call your own brother like that… Lizzy-ah!!” Jong Kook felt angry and luckily, Joong Ki is there and save the day.

“Hy,hyung… come on, don’t be mad at her… It just a nickname, don’t take it in your heart… Let me finish my talk first. Where were we? Ah, yes… hyung, I think that you should hang out to ease your stress. Don’t think about it too much, okay? Then, I’m sure that you’ll find your girl soon… For this time being, just enjoy your day, yeah…Trust me that love will not there when we search for it. It will come when we need it…”

Jong Kook finally calm down and he said, “Yeah, what you’re saying is quite true…I’m just felt stressed with my life.”And I hope that I can forget her soon, she’s already dead in my mind, I don’t need her… I need a woman that can bring me back to reality, not in a fantasy. Nobody knows about her and no one will remind me of her…

He’s just thankful that Joong Ki told him this. “Thanks, dongsaeng… I will keep in mind what you’ve said just now…” And he continued, “As for now, can you just go out from my room? I want to sleep peacefully. Happy dating, guys…” Just in a split second, Jong Kook has gone to his dreamland, again.

 

As he gets up, he thought about what Joong Ki said earlier.

KJK’S POV

What does he said were all true. That kid, I only knew him for five months, but I’ve trusted his as I known him for years… Gomawo, you will be the luckiest guy later. Ah… I knew it, this is the time for me to really forget her. I should have a time to hang out with my friends now. Wait, do I ever have a friend?

I sighed and start to lie back at the bed. Oh! Oh! I’ve remembered something!! My dongsaengs… They should help me right now. HaHa-yah, Gary-ah, I’ll join both of you soon. Wait for me, okay!!

 

After 10 minutes, he already at in front the door, want to lock it before going to 20th floor, just two floors above his.

“Knock, knock…”

“Who is that?” Gary asks from the bathroom. “Wait a minute, I’m taking a bath!!” Gary yelled.

“Gary-ah, it’s hyung here, can I come in? Jong Kook asks from outside.

“Oh, hyung?? Mm… Just open the door, it’s unlocked” Gary replied.

“Okay… Just continue bathing, I’ll wait for you…”

“Of course you have to wait, hyung… What? You wanna join me?? No way…Hahaha!!!” Gary teases Jong Kook.

Jong Kook gets angry and shout crazily, “Yah!! What are you talking about? Its ridiculous!!”

10 minutes later

HaHa has back from restaurant. He just bought two sets of kimbap and Americano for breakfast. Then, he joned Jong Kook at the living room followed by Gary, who had finished bathing.

Gary starts to ask Jong Kook,”Oh, hyung… What did you dreamt about earlier? Why are you here??”

Jong Kook feel irritated with that question and answer it jokingly. He said, “Well, I dreamt that I can eat you guys…so yummy!!”

Then he continued with an angry face, “ Yah I just wanna hang out with my dongsaengs, can’t I??

Both HaHa and Gary look at Jong Kook with a mong face and said, “Oh… that’s weird, hyung, really weird..” Then HaHa continued, “ Yeah, you never wanted to hang out with us, its your free time, right? Time for you and gym become one, hahahaha…”

As he realized his wrong, he immediately say sorry, “Minhae, hyung.. Don’t look at me like that… It’s scary, you know…”

“Uh, never mind, I know you are joking. Btw, I, I actually come here for a reason. I have one problem that I need to settle, but I need your help, can’t I?” Jong Kook asks properly. “Just tell us anything, hyung… we will definitely help you.” Both of them replied again.

“Well, I actually…”

Both HaHa and Gary grinned. Finally, their hyung want to talk about it...

“Wanna find new love, hyung??” Gary asks.

“ What… What are you talking about?? I don’t love anybody before..”

HaHa and Gary start to laugh. “ Hahaha… hyung, stop it… We knew about it long time ago. We just don’t want to talk about it until you come to us… It is about Eun Hye, Lizzy’s best friend, right??”

Jong Kook’s face becomes reddish like a tomato… He never thought that his dongsaeng knew about it. “How… how did you know?”

“ We knew it because of your own act, hyung… You become a passive person since she’s gone…You've become antisocial, especially with women.”

“Yeah, that’s the truth… I can’t deny it anymore… but now, I really want to change. I want to forget her.. I want to find a new love… Can you help me??”

“Of course, hyung… here, we give you tips to capture women’s heart..”