Chapter 10 : Ji Hyo's Family and The confession

I've Met My Angel

     After they had their reunion session, finally they had their dinner sponsored by Yoo  Jae suk..

" Oppa... this is my family... That man wearing green shirt with cap is my stepfather, Yoo Jae suk... Beside him is Kwang soo... Whom is suppose to be my foster uncle, but instead he always calling me as nuna..hahaha"

"Nuna!! Why are you doing this to me??  Its not like i'm really older than you..." Kwang soo said while showing his ultimate 'froggy' face..

"At least i'm telling the truth... you are still my uncle no matter what.." Ji Hyo said, jokingly...

"Actually, I knew them, Ji Hyo-yah... Yoo Jae suk-shii is my boss, and Suk jin hyung and kwangsoo is my collagues..." Jong kook interrupted..

"woahhh..daebak!! What a coincidence.."Ji Hyo kinda shocked, yet she was happy to hear that... "How come you did not recognise me, oppa?? I've always attended our company's event", Ji Hyo asks as she felt curious with it..

But then, Kwang soo interrupted by saying, " Well, he just too shy to socialize himself in the company, right hyung??"

"Yah!! Lee Kwang soo!!!" Jong kook finally bursts and mad... "That's too much..."

"Yah..yah.. stop it... Jong Kook ah.. mianhae... You know him, right? He always been childish..."Jae suk calmed him..."Oh, its already late..." Jae suk said, while looking at his watch - 11.00 p.m.

He then look at Ji Hyo as he really wanted Ji Hyo to come back... "Ji Hyo yah,, don't you want to back home??" Jae suk asks Ji Hyo, who is sitting beside him..

"Of course i'll be back, appa..but i have a lot of things to pack in Ji Min's house...mmm..  I promise that i'll be back tomorrow morning, okay?" Ji Hyo said to persuade her father... She then set her pinky promise to ease him... 

"Promise me, okay? I really worried about you..." Jae Suk said..

After that, three of them saying goodbye to Ji Hyo and Jong kook before going home...

 

That night.. Ji Hyo and Jong Kook back to their home together for the last time.. Ji Hyo insist to stop for a while at the Han River and spend some time with her oppa...

They sat on the bench while taking some fresh air..

"Mmm..oppa,i have something to tell you..." Ji hyo said while her eyes keep looking at the stars...

"what is it?, just tell me..."

"i...when i saw appa just now... i've decided to do all the things he asked me to..."

Jong kook still clueless with what ji hyo trying to say...

Then she continued, "he want me to keep studying until i get my PhD... And he also want me to study at the overseas... i just want to see him happy... and i know that he always pick the best for me, right oppa?? What do you think?" Ji hyo asks...

Meanwhile, Jong Kook become 'mong' right after he  heard that... Andwaeee... I can't lose you as well, Ji Hyo yah...

Ji Hyo realises that he doesn't respond to her... She then pickled her fingers to wake him up...

"Oppa!! What are you thinking about??" Ji Hyo said...

"Huhh? Noo.. nothing.."

"Oppa...what do you think about it??"

"mmm... yup... I totally agree with you..." He turns his head around to avoid him from looking at Ji Hyo's face... 

"Oppa... look at meee..." Ji Hyo said while making an aegyo face...

"Oppa... don't you love me?? Don't you feel sad if i'm going??" Ji Hyo asks Jong Kook,who is still trying so hard from not to look at her..

"Oppa, do you know what i felt right now?? i felt really sad to be apart from you..." she said, while hugging Jongkook's arm.. "You know what.. i've always love you as a oppa.. A oppa that i never have before.." Jong Kook shocked, but at the same time he's really happy to hear her confession.. At least he know that she love him, although as a sibling..

Jong Kook is actually trying to stop his man tears from dropped.. He then jokes around with her so that she would not suspected anything...

"Really?, i thought you hate me, can't meet me since i'm a jerk for you.." Jong kook teases her...

"Oppa!! aisssh..." Ji Hyo suddenly mad of him.. She got to revenge him by pulling his hair...

"Yah!!!  Ji Hyo yah.. It hurts...Ouch!" Jong Kook said.. He then immediately apologize..

"Huh!!" Ji Hyo pretended as she's sulking... Then, she jokingly teases him again by left him alone at the bench... "Catch me if you can,  oppa!!"

Both of them having a last happy moment together at that night..

 

The next day...

Jong kook prepared a western style breafast for Ji Hyo... He knocks her house's door several times, but nothing responds to him... So he decided to come in and checking Ji Hyo inside... He shock to see Ji Hyo is actually sleeping on the couch and not in her bedroom...

" You look so tired, my dear... He spoke to the sleeping Ji Hyo... Then, he quickly swept, mopping and tidy the whole house before waking her up...

As Jong Kook wanted to wake her, he can't help to stop staring at her... He then taking Ji Hyo's right hand and put it on his... 

"  Mong Ji-yah... When you will recognise my love for you... I'm not just like you as a friend or as a dongsaeng...But I really love you... I really want to have you as my wife..."

He then slowly reaching at her head as he want to kiss her forehead... Slowly...but then suddenly....

He got SLAPPED!!

Ji Hyo herself was shocked...As she opens her eyes, she saw Jong Kook's face in front of her, with a really red effect due to her...

"Omo, oppa...Mianhae..." 

"Ouch...Ji Hyo-yah... It really hurts..." Jong Kook said, as he rubbed his face slowly..

She immediately taking her small towel and immersed it in the ice... Then she wipe his face softly... "Oppa... Mianhe..."

"Its okay...Aish... Do you dream of someone that make you slapped me??" Jong Kook asks, just curious with her..

"I  dream of someone... he tried to kiss me.."Ji Hyo said...

Gulp!! "Huh?? really?? who is it?" Jong Kook asks..

"It's you, oppa..." Ji Hyo said... while she's facing him and stared him deeply..