Chapter 13 : Goodbye, My Love

I've Met My Angel

As soon as he's done wrote his letter, he got a message from Kwang soo.

To : Small eyes hyung

Hyung, I'm waiting at the basement of your apartment.

 

Jong Kook quickly bring the letter on the table and rushed to the elevator to see Kwang soo. He press the button to the ground floor as he walk into the elevator. At the basement, he saw Kwang soo already waiting for him in front of his car.

"Hyung... why you don't want to give it to her yourself?? Aisssh...Its not like you didn't get to meet her..." Kwang soo nagged.

"YAH! You said it yourself that you're willing to help me out... Keep your promise okay, girin!" Jong Kook raised his voice a bit as he felt annoyed with Kwang soo.

"Okay, okay hyung... You win..." Kwang soo said heartlessly...

"Aishhhh... come on... Don't tell me that you're sulking now... Kwang soo-yah?"

"Andwae...Why should I do that, huh?" "Hahahaa...Okay then... Here,give it to her, pleaseeee..." He gave him the letter.

"A letter? Woa, hyung.... You really...old-fashioned guy. HAHAHAHAA!" Kwang soo laughed out loud...Jong Kook hit his back hardly to bring him to reality again.

"TAPPPPP!"

"Ouchhhh! Hyung! Its hurt..."

"Yah!! What so funny about my letter, huh?"

" Hyung...Nno... Nothing is funny... Mian, hyung...It will ever happen again..."

"Okay then... Enjoy your holiday, okay?? I'll going first...".They shook their hands before walking seperately.

Kwang soo then get into his car and drove to the Seoul International Airport. He took his luggage in the car and went straight to the board room where his hyungs and Ji Hyo are waiting. He then approaches his nuna that was sitting alone at the corner of the room...

"Nunaaa..." He called her... He sat beside her and doing his job to give the letter to her...

"What? What is this??"Ji Hyo look at him with curiosity...

"Just... take a look first... Its from Jong Kook hyung."

Ji Hyo finally opened and read the letter...

 

Ji Hyo yah... Mianhae if i'm disturbing your life... I shouldn't, right? You know what, I fell for you at the first time i met you... I know, we won't be this close if I don't brought you into my house... It was just like, i'm forcing you indirectly into my life... I'm silly, isn't? Ji hyo yah... I... would like to apologize... What I said yesterday... Can you forget about it? I... i don't want you to be awkward with me... i wish i can be your oppa again... I never know about your life before... I don't know what your ex did to you but... I'm sure that it really hurts you... It hurts you so bad that made you hate men that talk sweet words, am i right? I...regret that i've been one of them... Now, I just want to say goodbye to you... I have few pictures of our selcas... Do you remember? We took a lot when we were spending time together... Take care of it, okay? I want you always remember it as one of your sweet memories, if you want to...

JONG KOOK

 

"Oppa...oppa...mianhae..." She cried as she read through the letter...

"Attention to the passengers of flight to Paris, France... The flight will depart within 10 minutes."

"Nuna... we need to go now... Are you all right?" Kwang soo asked. Kwang soo saw Ji Hyo just sit still without speak even a word.

"Nu...Nuna? Are you all right?" He asked again...

Ji Hyo suddenly cried heavily which shocked Kwang soo.

"Tsk...Tsk... Kwang soo-yah... Wae? Why now I feel so sad to leave him... I... can't leave him brokenhearted... WAE?" She said while grabbing Kwang soo's shirt.

"Nuna, do you actually... love him?" At that time, she stopped crying and look at his uncle. "I...don't really know but one thing I can sure is... "

They heard another announce regarding their flight.

Suddenly, Kwang soo received a call from an unknown number. "Yoboseyo... Neh... Mwuh? Mwuh ragoo?"

"Girin, what's wrong? Tell me!"

"Nuna... Jong Kook hyung..."

"Oppa!!" Ji Hyo shouted loudly. She came with Jae Suk, Suk Jin and Kwang soo by his car, which means that all of them missed the flight to France. She was told by an informer through Kwang soo that he had an accident at the junction around his apartment. She noticed that he had bandages all over his head and his arms. She ran towards him and hugged him tightly...

"Oppa... How... did this happen?" Unfortunately, he still unconsious, leaving her question unanswered.

Day by day, she visits him regularly at the hospital. It has been three days since he's hospitalized.

She looked so sad that she loses her appetite and become depressed...

She even asks her step father to delay her studies to accompany Jong Kook. Jong Kook finally opened his eyes only to see Ji Hyo sleeping beside his bed.

"Ji... Ji Hyo- yah... wake up..."

"O...oppa... Hajima... Andwae!!" She mumbled...Jong Kook shaked her body lightly to wake her.

Ji Hyo started to rub her eyes as she wake up. "Omo... Oppa! You're awake..."She's so worried about Jong Kook.

As for Jong Kook, he totally shocked to see her now. He realized that she already missed the flight.

"Ji...Ji Hyo-yah... What... are you doing here?" Ji Hyo doesn't answer his question but she hugged him tightly as her respond. "Oppa, I promise that... I won't break your heart anymore..." She finally loosen her hug and look directly into Jong Kook's small eyes... She took his hand and put it on her heart...

" Oppa,our closeness... it's the most sweet moments that I have...And now, I really don't want it to be end, I'm not ready for that..."

"Ji Hyo-yah... what are you mumbling? I don't understand..." She started to cry as she tell him a story. " Oppa, did you know that you're being hit on purpose... It's Jin Hyuk, who paid a person to hit you... I should be blamed for his doing..."

"What? Andwae... Its not your fault at all..." Jong Kook coax her...

 

Two weeks passed,  Ji Hyo is still loyal to visit Jong Kook everyday and accompany him at the hospital... Both of them become close again naturally.

 

One day, they had a chit chat while eating the food that Ji Hyo cooked at home... Jong Kook was being curious about Ji Hyo's feeling. He thought that she will never comeback here again.

"Ji Hyo-yah... wae... Why did you comeback? I thought..."

"Shhhh... Oppa..." She put her point finger on his lips. "I'm not ready to lose you... Now, I realized that... I love you, oppa..." She said with sincerity... "Do you still want to take me as your wife?"

Both of them smiled and hold their hands tightly together...

"Yah... how could I say no? It has been my dreams..." 

Jong Kook  wakes up from his bed and searching for something...

"Come, your right hand, please...

Song Ji Hyo, will you marry me?"