Chapter 3 That Day

I've Met My Angel

Sunday morning

"Kring ! Kring !" Jong Kook’s phone on the side table ringing at 6.30 a.m. The sleepy Jong Kook tried to reach his phone with his hand without looking, but he reached his spectacle instead. Hahaha…

"Aish, I don’t want you, I want my phone, arasso?" He quickly reach his phone and answer it.

"Hello?"

"Hyung, wake up! Today we have an appointment together, remember?

What appointment? Gary-ah, I’m sleepy…"

"Aish… Hyung! We’re already booked a special person for you… Wake up!! Your appointment with her is around 10.00 a.m."

"Yah! Why are you so rushing? My appointment is at 10.00 a.m. and we have plenty more of time. .. Please let me sleep…"

"Hyung, I’m waking you up early so you’ll have time for you exercises. It’s your routine, right? So please be thankful and get ready now!! We’ll be waiting for you at 9.00 a.m. at HaHa’s favorite restaurant, okay?"

" Fine, I will get ready now…" Jong Kook ended the call and quickly get ready to his appointment. But first, he must breakfast and go to the gym.

At 9.00 a.m.

"He should be here now. Aish…" Gary said while eating his breakfast meal.

"Hyung, be patient… Jong Kook hyung will arrive soon. Don’t worry…" HaHa who sits opposite to Gary replied when his mouth filled with food.

"Yah! Eat properly, Haroro-yah…"

Meanwhile

Jong Kook already lefty the gym around20 minutes ago. Then he took a subway train to the next destination, HaHa’s favorite restaurant.

Jong Kook rushing to the restaurant. When he was about to arrive, suddenly he bumped into someone.

Buk!!

"Ouch!" The woman with red dress said while rubbing her shoulder.

"Omo! Minhae, miss… I didn’t saw you just now." Jong Kook quickly help the woman and pick up her things. As he look at her face, he just stunned.

Dup dap dup dap

OMG! She… she’s so pretty…

"It’s okay… Thanks anyway." The woman gives a sweet smile to Jong Kook.

"Err… can you give my things back? I have to go now."

Jong Kook who are still frozen, felt embarrassed with his own act. "Oh, here… your things." He gives back her documents and bag properly.

"Gomawo… I’m late now, I have to go…"

"W… wait, miss…"

She stopped only after a few steps, "Yes, what is it?"

"Can I...know your name?"

"Oh… I totally forgot to introduce myself , my name is Song Ji Hyo. What about you?"

"I… My name is Kim Jong Kook."

Nice to meet you, Mr. Kim, hehehe..."

Aish, don’t call me like that, just call my name…"Jong Kook felt so relieved that he manage to know her but…

"Oh, Kim Jong Kook-shi, I’m sorry, I really have to go… See you later, okay?" Ji Hyo just go without looking back.

"Wait!!" Jong Kook shouted as loud as he can but it can’t stop her.

How can we meet again??

"Kring! Kring!"

"Aish… Hello?? Yeah, I’ll be there soon…"

Jong Kook finally arrives at the restaurant. He pushes the door and sees HaHa and Gary at the corner of the restaurant.

"Annyeonghasayo, hehehe… Sorry I’m late."Jong Kook said as he sit on the chair.

"Hyung! You’re late… Pali,pali… We’re hungry!" says HaHa as he acting like a kid.

"Yah! HaHa! You’re just finished your breakfast just now… Hyung, don’t worry, we’re okay. Just take your time… "Gary said. Then, he raise his hand, "Excuse me, sir… We want to take order please. Hyung, what do you want to eat?"

"Mmm… A plate of fruit salad and fresh orange juice, please." Jong Kook then turn to his dongsaengs and back to normal himself, "okay, now what??"

"What? Oh, we do have an appointment with a special person," HaHa said.

" Who is that?"

"Hyung, please be patient,okay? Remember our discussion the other day?"

"Of course I remember… So?"

"It’s time to walk the talk, hyung. Eat first, and then we can go for our mission. Fighting!!"