Different Occupation

Picture This


“You took photo's of a stripper? That's kind of weird.” Himchan snorted, leaning back against Yongguk's couch. The elder scoffed, “You're the one who took me there.”

 

Yeah, but I didn't think you'd be like, stalker status – though these are great shots.” he trailed off, picking up one of the photos. Yongguk nodded, and stared at it as well. 'Zelo' was leaning away from the pole, backwards, his hair a mess and eye's screamed, what Himchan called, “.” and it was like was posing just for the camera.

 

Of course, you're still a creep for taking them.”

 

Oh shut up,” Yongguk sighed, snatching the photo out of his hand, and placing it back on the table. He was careful, not wanting to smudge anything or bend it. “It wasn't like I wanted to go there, I thought we were celebrating my work being sold, not – partying at some gay bar.”

 

Well, can't say you had a horrible time, you got these great shots.”

 

I guess,”

 

Himchan smirked, “Do you wanna go again?”

 

Turning his head from his work, Yongguk stared at his friend like he'd grown a third head. “Why would I want to do that?”

 

To get more shots of 'Zelo'!”

 

No, you just want to hit on that bartender again, I'll pass.”

 

Himchan let out a loud groan, and fell back against the couch. Yongguk rolled his eyes, and gathered up his photo's, “You're no fun,” he heard Himchan mutter and he shrugged.

 

After gathering his photo's and placing them in his folder, he stood and walked over to his desk, “Don't you have a job to go to?” Yongguk sighed, turning his gaze to Himchan's lounging figure on his couch. The younger male gave a dramatic sigh.

 

I don't wanna go to work,” he whined, “That involves me moving.”

 

Get out.” Yongguk laughed, “Go work. “

 

You're worse then my mother.”

 

Yongguk watched the other slowly stand and make his way towards the door, “Just think about what I said!”

 

Doubt it~” Yongguk hummed, he heard Himchan snort before the door shut and he was left alone in his apartment. He felt a little more at peace, when it was quiet. It allowed him to think freely without distraction. Yongguk straightened up his desk before moving into the kitchen to make himself some tea. He understood, a bit, why Himchan said he should go back to that bar – excluding the fact Himchan just wanted to flirt with the nose mole guy – 'Zelo' was a great model. He couldn't deny that. It was as if the younger male was made for the camera.

 

Yongguk propped himself against the counter, of course, it wasn't like that he was going to see him again. Yongguk didn't really want to go back to the...well bar, and he doubted he'd see him out on the streets.

 

But wait, why wouldn't he? 'Zelo' or – whatever his name was, was just a normal guy like him. Just with a different occupation.

 

A sigh left his lips as he heard the tea pot whistle.