Hyung

Picture This
 

Working with kids was amazing, Yongguk realized. Seeing their bright smiles and hearing their laughter brought him joy.

 

But he also craved to capture those smiles in photo's. So he did, of course – with permission. He talked to the parents before hand, telling them of his occupation and they were quickly interested. He spoke of his galleries and they quickly said, “Of course.” because who wouldn't want their child in a gallery?

 

He was supposed to be taking a break, and he was! From taking photo's of everything. Now it was just the children, them playing, learning, or even the playground. The swings and slides.

 

It was refreshing.

 

Junhong hadn't been around often though, and it stung. He was tempted to go back to the bar, to say hi or something, but the idea of being in that place caused an unwanted shiver. No, he would not go back there.

 

 

He was walking home one afternoon, from the school when he ran into the younger for the first time in a month.

 

 

Hyung!”

 

Yongguk was surprised when he felt the teens arms wrap around his neck, when he was brought into a warm hug.

 

J-Junhong?!”

 

I missed you so much! I had midterms and couldn't visit – and Himchan hyung mentioned you were teaching so I didn't want to bother you to much.” he muttered, leaning away from the hug.

 

Yongguk stared up at him a moment, before smiling softly.

 

You can bug me whenever, Junhong. I don't mind.”

 

At that moment, he realized his reply to Himchan a while back, had been correct.