Never

Picture This

He was happy winter break had rolled around, he didn't have to leave Himchan's apartment. He had unofficially moved into the place, not able to go back to his own. Not when Junhong knew where to find him, not when it held so many memories. He hadn't even touched a camera either. Yongguk just couldn't.

 
Himchan had been furious when he heard what had happened, and Yongguk had to try and make it seem like it didn't hurt that much, just so the other would calm down. 
 
 
But Himchan could probably tell by the crying himself to sleep thing, that it hurt a lot.  
 
 
 
Himchan was going to ring that boy's neck. 
 
At the bar, Himchan tapped his fingers against the counter as Jongup made drinks - but the younger would occasionally look towards his boyfriend with a worried expression. 
 
"Himchan..."
 
"How could he do that to Gukkie?" he muttered, Jongup sighed. "I don't know, Junhong was so happy about having Yongguk in his life and then..."
 
"He leads my best friend on, and breaks his heart."
 
"Himchan."
 
"It's true! Yongguk is fragile! He's never been in love before, never really dated ever -- he only had once and that was because he wanted to just get it out of the way!"
 
 
"... Never?"
 
 
The two turned to see Junhong looking at them in surprised, and Himchan narrowed his eyes. 
 
"Yongguk literally gave you his heart, and you ing stomped on it like it was nothing."
 
"But - it's all a misunderstanding ..." Junhong bit his lip, "Joon; he's no one. Really it's just that's how we say goodbye and -"
 
 
"Well you're ing stupid, if you commit yourself to someone you don't go around kissing other men. Yongguk saw that, and he figured whatever you two had meant nothing."
 
"He's wrong!"
 
Junhong felt his eye's sting with tears, "it means everything! He's everything --!"
 
".... He doesn't think so, and I don't know if you'll be able to tell him different. He won't leave my damn apartment because everything reminds him of you. He won't talk to anyone else, he won't -- it's all your damn fault..."
 
"Let me talk to him, please let me talk to him."
 
"....Fine."