Date

Picture This

Yongguk bit his lower lip and tried not to get too distracted by what Junhong was wearing. It was a Sunday afternoon, and it was getting a bit colder outside, so of course bundling up was needed. But what Yongguk couldn't understand is why he found Junhong wearing a scarf, mittens, cute little knit beanie, and a coat so - alluring. 

 

He must have had issues.

 

"Yah, Yongguk hyung. " the younger muttered, blinking towards the man from his seat. They were at the Cafe he and Himchan usually went to, to get hot coco and talk about things that happened that week. While Yongguk was teaching, Junhong got himself another job, part time - but better then being a dancer. Of course, it wasn't like he stopped dancing either. He still did it, but not as much. Yongguk thought it was progress. 

 

"Hmm?" the elder hummed, bringing his drink to his lips and raised a brow.

 

"Go on a date with me."

 

- He promtply began choking on his drink, and Junhong had to get up and walk over to rub and pat his back to get him to calm down - "Is it really that bad, going on a date with me?" the younger mused and Yongguk shook his head quickly, "No - Not at all, I mean." he rambled, before clearing his throat. 

 

"A date sounds nice."

 

Junhong smiled and Yongguk felt his heart flutter.