Junhong

Picture This

So this is your place?” 'Zelo' mused, looking around Yongguk's apartment. The photographer hummed, and moved so the other could enter. Okay, so he called – and here they were. Moving out of the way,Yongguk showed the other male towards the living area, and told him to sit down for a moment. He offered a drink, and 'Zelo' said water, and that was good. Because Yongguk forgot to stock up on more soda and juice.

 

Returning with a glass of water, he sat on the couch as well, and picked up an envalope.

 

Here they are,” he sighed, “The photo's of you, that I took that night.”

 

Well, let's see them.”

 

 

Yongguk watched as 'Zelo' set the glass down on the table, and crossed one leg over another. He couldn't help but admire how well he held himself – from a photographer's point of few. It was like he was always in position to get his photo taken. His hair, dark brown and soft looking, easily fell in a messy manner, but still looked tamed. His skin was a soft ivory like color, and his lips and nose small but kind of cute. He wore a darl long sleeved turtle neck, and dark blue jeans – and Yongguk also noticed his bright socks peeking from the hem. A pair of sneakers and what seemed to be a normal outfit. Looked like the latest fashion.

 

Yongguk shifted his gaze and carefully slid out the photo's from the envelope. The first, was one of the 'dancer' hanging upside down on the poke, hair falling and eye's dark. His leg was up high while the other hooked around the metal pole holding him in place.

 

Oh wow, I look great.” the 'dancer' muttered, leaning in to see the photo, “Almost like I'm posing!”

 

 

I thought so too,”

 

Yongguk placed it down on the table carefully, before taking out another. In this one, 'Zelo' was standing and holding the pole with one hand, head titled and lips turned upward into a smirk.

 

...You're really good at timing,” 'Zelo' muttered, admiring the photo. Yongguk felt his pride swell. “I've been taking photo's for years, some of my recent work was featured in a gallery, which is why my friend dragged me to your bar...As a celebration. “ he scoffed lightly.

 

He just wanted to flirt with the bartender.”

 

Jongup liked it,” 'Zelo' laughed, and leaned back, “Your friend is the one with the dark hair right?”

 

Yongguk nodded, and placed the photo's down, and leaned back as well. “Yeah,”

 

Jongup has a major crush on him,”

 

The elder laughed, and scratched his cheek, “I don't know if I should tell Himchan, or let him suffer.”

 

Let him suffer for dragging you along,” 'Zelo' suggested, a grin forming. “As pay back.”

 

Oh you're evil.”

 

Thank you`”

 

Yongguk let out a laugh, lips forming in a grin. And 'Zelo' laughed as well. After a minute, the dancer sighed.

 

 

Yongguk-hyung,” the other began, and Yongguk blinked at the familiar greeting. “Yeah?”

 

You should take my photo's more often,” he started, “I like how they came out. “

 

 

Yongguk looked over towards the younger male and found himself nodding, and he felt a strange warmth fill his chest when 'Zelo' smiled at him.

 

oh, My name is Junhong by the way – in case you were wondering.”

 

Junhong.

 

 

Nice to meet you, Junhong-ah.” the elder offered his hand, and Junhong reached over and took it in his. A firm shake and Junhong laughed.

 

Likewise.”