Never Again

Picture This

 

He only went to the bar one other time since meeting Junhong, and it wasn't really for Junhong. Himchan had dragged him off, saying he didn't want to go alone and really wanted to talk to that bartender again. Yongguk was tempted on just telling him of Jongup's feelings, but remembered Junhong's little advice and decided against it.

 

Served Himchan right after all.

 

 

Once inside, Yongguk's hands nervously fiddled with his camera. The last time he was here, he had to leave because he was feeling way to hot. And he wasn't so sure if the AC in the place worked, or if the way that Junhong looked on stage was just too much for him.

 

He liked the image of the 18 year old teen, laughing and talking about school a lot more than the dancer swinging sinfully on a pole.

 

 

Sitting down at the bar, Himchan quickly got to chatting to Jongup, who in return chatted right back. And again, Yongugk found himself awkwardly sitting there alone and looking around.

 

I didn't expect you here,”

 

Yongguk have a very manly squeak and turned to see Junhong staring at him.

 

Ju – Zelo.” the elder muttered, lips forming a frown and his hand resting over his chest, “You almost gave me a heart attack!”

 

You're being over dramatic,” The younger laughed, and only then did Yongguk finally notice what the younger was wearing.

 

Skin tight leather shorts and a crop top, heels up to his knee's and hair a wonderful mess.

 

He gulped.

 

This wasn't right.

 

His gaze settled back onto Junhong's face, and he scoffed. “Not over dramatic, you just don't sneak up on people. “ he defended, and the younger rolled his eyes.

 

I just didn't think I'd see you here again – but now I can see why.”

 

He watched as Junhong's gaze shifted behind him, and Yongguk saw Himchan oh so gracefully sitting on the barstool, tongue deep in Jongup's throat. He made a gagging sound and turned away.

 

Okay gross.”

 

Agreed,”

 

Yongguk leaned back on the stool he was on, and Junhong clicked his tongue, “I'd love to stay and chat, hyung. But I gotta get back to work.” he sighed and Yongguk felt the need to tell the other to just come home with him and away from this place.

 

But he couldn't.

 

Instead he nodded and watched as Junhong walked off, and men cheered as he passed. Whistling and cat calling and Junhong just kept his gaze straight and teasing.

 

Yongguk never went back to the bar after that night.