Something Else

Picture This

You got a boyfriend?” Yongguk asked, tilting his head towards Junhong. The teen shrugged, “Kind of? It's more like a fling.” he hummed. Yongguk frowned and twisted his body so he could face the younger completely. They were sitting on his couch, like they did most afternoons, and Junhong had brought up the topic of a date later that evening.

 

So of course Yongguk was curious as to who it was – just curious.

 

What's their name?”

 

Joon,”

 

Yongguk leaned back and nodded, “You meet him through school?”

 

 

Junhong nodded, and leaned back as well, “Yeah, he's alright I guess.”

 

 

 

So you're not to interested in him then?”

 

 

Not really, it's more like...” he laughed a bit, “I need to get laid, and Joon isn't bad looking.”

 

 

This caused the other to blink. “I've never really needed to...'Get laid' before. “ he mused, “Never found it really needed?”

 

Wait,” Junhong suddenly sat up, eye's wide. “You're a !?”

 

 

No, I just – “ he stopped short, brow frowning. “I've had before, but I don't really like... Need to have , ya know? I can live without it.”

 

 

Junhong blinked, “So you don't want ?”

 

I don't need it, I mean, if the mood was right and I was with someone I care about – and we both agreed to it. Then yes, I would want to have . I just...Can't see himself having a one night stand.”

 

 


“Wow,” Junhong laughed, “That's the first time I've heard that.”

 

 

Is it really that strange?”

 

Yongguk watched as the teen shook his head, “No it's just – not something you hear every day, you're something else, Yongguk hyung.”

 

 

The elder felt his heart skip a beat.

 

 

'Something else?'