Call

Picture This

 

A week later, he ran into the guy. Like, literally ran into him. He was shopping for dinner that night, and turned the corner of the aisle, and bam – Yongguk was surprised when he was met with the … Exotic dancers sweat jacket and shorts, And hair tucked in a beanie, he looked different, completely so – but Yongguk would know those eyes anyway.

 

Aren't you that creepy camera guy from the bar?” he asked, and Yongguk blinked, “Creepy – wow, Himchan was right.” Yongguk sighed, before shaking his head and pointing to the camera around his neck.

 

I'm a photographer, I always have this with me.”

 

Do you always take photo's of strangers?”

 

If they look interesting.”

 

He supposed his answer caught the other off guard and he awkwardly chuckled, “But yeah – um, your shots turned out well.”

 

...They did?” 'Zelo' seemed surprised, and Yongguk nodded, “I could show you sometime.”

 

Are you hitting on me?”

 

Again, Yongguk found himself sighing, “No.” he muttered, and crossed his arms, “I'm just offering to show you the photo's – “

 

...Alright, let's meet up over coffee, sometime.”

 

 

Now Yongguk felt like the other was hitting on him, but he didn't say anything. He watched as 'Zelo' scribbed something done in his little notepad he had, probably for shopping, and ripped it out.

 

Here's my number, call me when you're available. “

 

Yongguk stood there a bit confused as he watched the other male walk away. Had he just gotten that man's number? The photographer stood there another minute or two in silent shock, before grabbing a hold of his shopping cart and pushing forward.

 

The actual though of calling the 'dancer' plagued his mind. He could, and just show the other the photo's he took. Or he could ignore it.

 

But knowing him.

 

He'd probably call.