Capture

Picture This

It was not exactly how Yongguk planned to celebrate his latest sold piece. But Himchan insisted and when Himchan insisted, no one could really decline. Yongguk's tried, and failed, on many occasions. So, he allowed his best friend of ten years to drag him down to a part of town he didn't really even know about and into a bar.

 

Oh, but here's the great part.

 

It was a gay bar.

 

Yeah, so notice the sarcasm on great? Now, Yongguk had nothing against people being gay, or straight, or whatever! And he knew Himchan went to these types of places often, as his best friend was gay. [ He found out the hard way one drunken night in high school.] But Yongguk never would have gone there on his own free will. He wasn't even quiet sure he liked anyone of any ! He just focused on his photo's.

 

But yes, back to the fact Himchan dragged him to a gay bar. Yongguk didn't really know what he was supposed to do there, and though Himchan laughed and flirted away – Yongguk was left awkwardly sipping his drink while avoiding eye contact and staring in shock at the banana hammocks some of these men wore.

 

Really, how did it fit like that?

 

His gaze shifted away from a rather, weird looking male staring at him from across the bar, and shifted over to the stage, where … Well male strippers were performing. Yongguk had to admit they were rather flexible. And if he tried doing any sort of thing like that, he'd end up with a killer cramp and a sore back. The song changed, and Yongguk found his foot tapping to the beat. It was a good song, he'd actually heard it on the radio earlier that morning.

 

The lights dimmed, and the speaker announced the next dancer... “ Zelo. “

 

For some reason, the name sent a shiver down Yongguk's spine. He heard Himchan hoot and whistle next to him and he leaned toward him.

 

Who's 'Zelo'?”

 

He's such a cutie, not my type but damn he moves like a devil.”

 

Yongguk, though confused – turned his attention back to the stage. The curtains parted and his eyes were quickly focused on the very tall young man at the back of the stage. The first thing he noticed, were his legs, long and covered in mesh. The heels he wore added to his obvious height, and the skintight leather was doing nothing to hide all his curves and dips. His eyes? Sharp, but face young looking. Dark brown hair, cute nose –

 

But then he started to move. The sway of his hips, the way his hand gripped the pole and he turned around it slowly, before the beat of the music picked up and he swung his leg over as he ran, hooking it to the pole, he spun, and the crowd went crazy.

 

Yongguk grabbed his camera, and shot a photo – he had to. He took many of them, when 'Zelo' would twist his body or just move like – a puppet really. His muscle control must have been amazing! But, Yongguk slowly began to feel hotter, and as he lowered his camera, he noticed …

 

'Zelo' was staring at him, almost – beckoning him. His lips suddenly felt dry, so he swept his tongue over them. And though his own action was innocent, the way 'Zelo' bit his lip and winked at him sure wasn't.

 

The room suddenly felt hotter, and Yongguk excused himself to get some fresh air. Himchan waved him off, keeping his gaze on the bartender with a mole on his nose. Yongguk rolled his eyes and shuffled his way through the crowd, and out the back door. The fresh cold night air hit him like a ton of bricks but it felt nice. He took a slow breath and closed his eyes, before making his way down a bit so he could lean on a wall. He fiddled with his camera, and laughed softly.

 

He must have seemed like such a creeper, taking pictures of that dancer. But really, the camera had a mind of it's own. It captured what it wanted.

 

And it wanted to capture 'Zelo's' performance.