Chapter 10

What She Wants

 

What she Wants - Chapter 10

by ~Takasumi-Airi

Chapter 10


_______________________________________________________________________________________



(♫ Vocaloid – Flutter Flutter)

Kyuhyun didn't understand life. Before, he was always thinking about how much he liked Sang-Nim but now that the dream had come true, he felt guilty. First for Donghae who was gone but then, it was mostly towards Ryeowook. Donghae hadn't said a word about Sang-Nim at all but Ryeowook's love for her seemed deeper and even more painful. If anybody had the right to love Sang-Nim, it was Ryeowook the most.

The eternal maknae had left Kyuhyun's room after the conversation. It seemed as if he had been drained out of energy. Ryeowook was weak when he was in love. Everybody was. It made you do weird things. So what does that make him? Was he weak now?

The weather was cold outside. Kyuhyun strolled in a nearby park, now empty since it was the weekend. Most SM trainees usually have activities at this time and business workers that pass by regularly were spending the weekend with their families. Kyuhyun hadn't visited his parents in awhile, but it couldn't be helped since he was getting busier and busier. He missed them.

He found a bench and sat down. The sky was so dark… Little by little, it started to drizzle. Rain fell onto Kyuhyun's face and dripped down like tears but it didn't hide his own tears that were running down his cheek. He longed to cry out but he didn't. He wouldn't, he would hold it in and go through this pain alone. 

Leeteuk, the Suju leader walked through the park, umbrella in hand. The manager had wanted to discuss something with him so he had gotten up early to go meet him. Plus, he had bought some snacks for the members of his dorm. He was looking gleefully at his bag of goodies when he saw Kyuhyun sitting alone. "Kyuhyun?" he asked, walking towards the maknae. 

The rain pitter pattered lightly around them. But the younger did not answer not look up. After a long pause of silence, the leader decided to close his umbrella and sit beside him. "Ah, Kyu sshi, did something happen today?" He was speaking to Kyhyun yet it seemed more like he was talking to himself. 

Leeteuk smiled and looked up at the sky. "The rain is so refreshing, no?" Still no answer. "But hey Kyuhyun, Leeteuk wants to tell you that if you ever have any worries, you can talk to him any time. Don't stay in the rain for too long. It's unhealthy for you." He patted Kyuhyun on the back then stood up and opened the umbrella. "See you later!" 

The leader walked away, his head clouded with worried thoughts. But he knew that Kyuhyun would be okay. After all, that's how everybody got through the problems in life. 

After his hyung left, Kyuhyun looked up with swollen eyes. Leeteuk was gone but… beside him on the bench was an ice cream cone in a plastic container. He took it in his hands and looked surprised. 

Far off, Leeteuk took another bite of soft ice cream and smiled. The ice cream fairy had struck again. 

The sun was peering through the dark rain clouds that were gradually blown away by a warm breeze. It was clearing up. 

( ♫ SJ – Love you More)

Kyuhyun went back to the dorm after he had waited sufficiently for his face to lose its redness. His eyes were still a little puffy but Kyuhyun didn't want to stay in the cold anymore. 

Back at the dorm, Leeteuk was sitting in front of the TV playing video games with Heechul and Hangeng. "Kangin isn't awake yet?" asked Kyuhyun, dropping to the floor. He sat next to Leeteuk and watched the screen. He realized that he was wearing a wet coat so he took it off and flung it in a corner."No Kyuhyun. Please pick up your stuff afterwards." Leeteuk turned away momentarily to answer him. When he turned to the screen again, his face grew to surprise and he threw his controller down. "Aish… my ship died." He gave the controller to Kyuhyun and left the room.

Hangeng who was playing from the couch said, "Kyuhyun, want to play?" Kyuhyun moved closer to the TV. "Okay, let's start a new game." There was a smug grin on his face.