New Girl

PROTOTYPE NO. 1132518 A.M.B.E.R.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AN/WARNING:

Lots of swearing xD

CHANYEOL POV

I walked through the school gates on the first day of the school. The letters on top of the gate wrote ‘Seoul Academy’ but I swear I read ‘Torture School’. There was even a tarpaulin to welcome the students into the new school year. How pathetic. I was about to head to the main building to get my class schedule when I saw a familiar figure walking across the field looking cool and . Oh yeah, Kris. I noticed that he looked kinda pissed when he came near me.

“What’s with the face?” I asked.

“, Chanyeol. Luhan ing ditched me on the ing first day of ing school.” He huffed.

“Yow just chill, okay.” I said.

“Whatever, I’ll get ing even with that baby doll Luhan.” He said.

“Lol you can’t harm Xi LuHan. He’s the son of the school’s owner.” I laughed.

“I don’t ing care who he is. I’ll kill him.” He gritted his teeth.

“Tsk. Just, c’mon leggo.” I said as I flung my arm over his shoulder and led him to the main building so that we could get our schedules together. I didn’t push the topic further since I know…

This guy’s serious.

 

LUHAN POV

I ran through the street as fast as I could, looking for the address that my father gave me.

“Block 24…. Lot 3….” I mumbled to myself. I looked at the house number, to my left which said ‘6’ , which means the house I’m looking for must still be three lots down. When I ran down the street, I was amazed. It wasn’t a house, It looked more like a mansion. I checked the house address and when I was sure that this was the one I was the one I was looking for, I pressed the doorbell. From the huge gates, I could see a man in a white long sleeve polo with tie and black slacks and behind him was a girl wearing my school’s uniform for girls. She was bringing along her school bag which had a galaxy design. The man opened the gate and greeted me first.

“Good morning Xi Luhan.” He smiled as he extended his arm towards me for a handshake.

“Good morning Mr. Choi.” I shook his hand and bowed politely.

“Did your father tell you about Amber?” he said as the girl walked to his side.

“Yes, he did.” I said.

“I reckon you already know she’s not a normal girl so I need you to keep an eye on her. Just keep this as our little secret. I don’t want your classmates to know her real identity because I want them to treat her normally.” He explained.

“Of course Mr. Choi.” I said

“Just call me Uncle Siwon.” He smiled

“Of course, Uncle Siwon it is.” I replied.

“Can you take the bus to school? It’s her first time.” He asked.

“Sure.” I smiled.

He turned to Amber. “Be good, okay? Don’t cause any trouble.” He said. Funny he said that since Amber looks really nice and I don’t think she’ll be able to cause any trouble at school.

“Of course, uncle.” She replied as he hugged his niece and kissed her forehead.

“Take care

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter