Chapter 19

Complicated MARRIAGE

Hyoyeon POV

"Anchovy" I whispered to him, is this really what he want to do for me on our first date...OPERA!

"Mwoh" he said tilting his head a little...seeing girls having a cat fight is better than this.

"Can't we leave" I complained to him and and old woman shhh to me and I just smiled apollegitically to her.

"10 more minutes Fiona" he said and I kicked him in his feet, its dark and i cannot see him clearly but if i do he probably be fuming with anger right now.

The Opera is not that bad but its not really my type of music i know there is alot of FEEL in it but i just dont FEEL it. Then suddenly the curtains closed and everyone stood up and clap for the singer but I immediately grab his hand and left the building.

"NEVER EVER BRING ME THERE!" I yelled while getting into his car and I am serious i heard him laugh when he closed the door.

"What are you talking about that was MAGNIFICENT" he said emphasizing the last word he said.

"Magnificent!?! I would rather eat a GAEBUL!" I yelled and quickly covered my mouth...

"Gaebul...you mean Fish Peni...." before he can continue i covered his mouth.

"Gaebul...just Gaebul" I told him while looking at him scaringly...thats my secret that only I and the girls know.

"You're a real ogre" he said and I slam his head on his car window"

"AHHHHH" he yelled while rubbing it.

"Since you got bored and everything why dont we try the fish pe...i mean gaebul" he said and start driving, I jsut ignore it but I  have been graving for that food forever...I jsut ate some last night.

After a few minutes we reach a small restaurant , who know a big headed anchovy like him go to this kind of place.

"I reserved this place...so dont worry about you're image and jsut eat you're GAEBUL" he joked and I punch him in the shoulder.

"I am not bringing you to an opera anymore...you got 6x violent" he said and I jsut smiled evilly at him.

"once you see me eat those...you're not even going to think of getting married with me" I said...guys find it unattractable that's why before I date I show them waht I eat, if they accept me, they're in luck/

"Lets see you eat those" he said and hold my hands...whats this things in tummy.

END OF POV

Eunhyuk POV

Is she really eating that! Is she that hungry for those gaebul wachamacallit.

"Try it" she said looking at me with big eyes that I cannot reject but it just look disgusting.

"C'mon" she said litterally pushing that THING infront of my lips.

"Uri Eunhyukkie is scared" she said and started making chicken sound.

"Give me that!" i yelled and eat the whole thing....ewwwwwwww.

"Blurpppp" I said almost puking...I puked. Instead of being disgust she run towards me and tap my back.

"Gwaenchana!" she yelled and gave me a glass of water.

"Lets just leave" she said and look at me with worried eyes that calm me down.

"I am not eating those again" I tried to joke and she slap my back hard.

"I am not going to let you eat that again" she said and smiled at me.

Again...which means she's okay with me beign her you know...husband. Kim Hyoyeon you really are something its my first puking infront of a girl and you did not even hesitate to run to me. I have a feeling that I will need to get to know her more.

END OF POV

After i finish the solo couple will be back on track ^^

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=hp#!/ggshake/posts/216657951743780  <---like this on FB guys

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8Do_dLEbms&context=C28eaaADOEgsToPDskJb8dzrmC91XKDeRSan_efM  <--- like this on youtube TNX!!!!