Chapter 16

Complicated MARRIAGE

Jessica's POV

I need to relax and take a mind off, is that even a word? Anyways, I am here in the park, I just finished jogging and I am tired already. That stupid fish force me to do exercising...I need to take my mind off of him its all his fault I got all stressed out. Did you know I saw him flirting with his secretary I am such a fool to even think about giving him a visit. You should have seen it with you're own eyes, he was just checking her out while she is picking up the 'oh! I drop my pen' act. So annoying, I am not jealous just to clear it! I am pissed off.

I return jogging but I ended up walking.

"Haiiii" I sighed, I am just pissed that's all. Stupid Tiffany telling me I fell inlove, what a lame joke and I did not like it . The marriage that's going to occur is not even marriage more like a contract.

"JESSICA!!!!!!!!" I heard someone yell but I did not mind it, its his voice I am probably hallucinating.

"Jessica!" i heard it again and when I look back I saw Donghae wearign a sando and asweat pants...jogging?

"I did not know you exercise" he said panting 'if you tried...even tried...to get to know me you probably would'

"No, I jsut want to release all my stress" I said to him and he look up to me with a I-am-sorry look...'Sorry not buying it'

"What are you looking at?" I told him and he gave me his water bottle.

"I'm sorry!" he blurted out...cute.

"So you think if you give me a water bottle everything will be fine" I told him

"C'mon...I did not know you were you going to visit me!" he said and pouted...puke!

"Oh so if I am not always with you you're going to check all the girls!" I yelled at him ans he immediately cross his arms.

"No...can't we just move on" he said to me and I just nodded at him...I want to forget that even happened.

"So I am going to leave now" I told him and was about to start jogging when he held my wrist.

"MWOH!" I yelled at him and he smiled at me.

"Let me join" he said and we both started jogging until we go tired and sat on a bench.

"Have you ever have a boyfriend before?" he ask me...i hate that question.

"Yes so..." I told him and he laugh at me...how rude.

"Why are you laughing" I told him and made a little puot.

"Are you serious...right now?" he ask adn immediately shut his mouth.

"Why is it hard to imagine...me falling in love" I said somewhat hurt, it hurts to fall inlove to someone who dont feel the same for you.

"No... I did not mean to offend you, honestly I think his stupid" he said and look at me with his charming eyes if you can put it that way and held both of my hands. ZZIRIT I feel spark flew all over my body.

"You know, I think I will be the luckiest man in the world...because I am going to get married with you" he said, I AM TOTALLY BLUSHING RIGHT NOW! I can feel sincerity in his eyes, eyes that I have never seen in Nichkhun's eyes whenever he would say he love me.

"Thank you" I simply said and remove my hands from him.

"You're blushing~" he teasingly said and I punch him in his shoulder.

"I am still a girl I have feelings" I said and run away and feel my burning cheeks.

"WAIT!" I heard him yell and I jsut keep running trying not for him to see my cheeks like this.

"CALM DOWN" I whispered to myself.