Chapter 2

Complicated MARRIAGE

As usual whenever the girls have sleep over, its always Seohyun who wake up first.

"Aish!'' she said lifting Yoona's leg who is all over her, and she saw Yuri and Sica having their sleeping habits, Yuri sticking her tongue out while Sica...mouth wide-open, she want to take a picture but she know she still have many dreams to follow she don't want to die yet.

"Aigoo" she said and headed outside, she put on one of the house slippers and headed to the living room to look for books, if Jessica even have one, thank goodness she found one, a magazines.

"That's why you're not learning anything" she said and picking up any interesting magazine she can find.

"Hyunnie!" someone said and she found out it was Hyoyeon who is still yawning with a messed up hair.

"Unnie fix you're hair and cook us food" she said and pouted cutely while Hyoyeon just stomped her feet and headed to the kitchen.

"I really feel like frying some anchovies today!" she said angrily when she saw the burning stove. "You are dead to me Lee Hyukjae" she said while getting some eggs and bacons on Sica's fridge.

"Seohyun I need help!" she yelled and Seohyun rush to the kitchen.

"Make some toast" she said and the maknae followed. And when the aroma of the food started filling the house everyone started getting up.

"YAH!" Taeyeon yelled to Jessica who is still sleeping soundly.

"Ewww...is that a dry drool on her face!" Tiffany yelled in English and Jessica immediately got up and headed to the bathroom.

"Princess instincts" they all said. "Yah Sunny!" Sooyoung yelled because Sunny is acting all lazy again.

"GUYS!!!!!FOOD IS READY!!!!" The maknae yelled from the kitchen and of course Sooyoung and Yoona rushed to the kitchen.

"Foodfoodfood" the two yelled and sit on the chairs while Seohyun started putting up the fried rice, fried eggs, bacons, toasts and a brewed coffee.

"WAH!!!!Hyo unnie's husband soo lucky!" Sooyoung said while getting a bowl of fried rice.

"He is lucky alright!" Hyoyeon said sarcastically with a hint of anger.

"So...." Yuri said while getting a piece of toast. And the girls eyes turned toward her.

"Yah Kwon Yuri what is that you were talking about last night" Tiffany said suspiciously and Yuri pretended to be innocent.

"W-what" she said while looking around with pouty face on.

"THE KISS!!!" the girls yelled at her and she coughed fakely.

"You guys are soo" she said and tell the stories about the girl.

Flashback

"Excuse me" Yuri said making her way out of the crowd. "Aish where are the girls!" she said and suddenly someone pushed and she fell.

"This is it my, I took forever to look presentable today!" she thought and she fell in to a soft cushion not the hard floor.

She open her eyes slowly and she found a man with a eyes wide open at her and she was shocked to that her eyes almost fall out of their sockets. No one dare to move and Yuri's eyes went lower and she found her self kissing a guy that she don't even know she immediately stand up with red face.

"Oh my...I am soo sorry" she said and bowed many times due to embarassment.

"Its fine" the man said while fixing his suit she was about to walk away becuase she cannot face him anymore, she got the butterflies in her stomach because of what happen its like the things that happen in the stories. She is blushing as hell.

"WAIT!" the guy yelled at her and she turned around and he smiled.

"Can I ask a question?" the guy said and she nodded "Do you somehow know a girl name Kwon Yuri?" he said and she nodded, she is speechless, she want to hug her parents right now.

"I'm Kwon Yuri" she said and blushed and the guy smiled happily.

"REALLY?!? I'm you're fiancee" he said and went near her. "Look I did not plan the kiss" he said and she jsut bit her lip cutely.

"Stop doing that" he said and she look at him with a questionable face.

"Quit doing what" she said and he smiled again and she blushed again.

"Making those cute faces...you make me fall for you" he said and she blushed.

End of flashback

"THAT FAST!!!" Jessica said with a hint of jelousy if her first meet was like OMG!

"I know" Yuri said blushing just thinking about it. And the girls all "awww" except for Seohyun who is just listening intently.

"Yah! Seohyun what did you say about yours?" Jessica said and Seohyun smiled.

"You did not listen again didn't you, I told you he is still in States" she said and the girls nodded.

"So you haven't like met him?" Yoona and Sunny asked and she nodded.

"Yes...Yoona unnie were in the same boat what are you talking about" Seohyun said and Yoona just make face.

"I have to go guys!" Seohyun said and the girls just nodded. She still have to go to her university she can't dare to miss a class.

And the girls started leaving Jessica's house one by one.