A Date?!?

Complicated MARRIAGE

Sooyoung's POV

Yesterday was soo tiring, good thing I get to rest. I wish I don't see that health freak today...cause I feel like eating to my tummy's content. Right now I have a day off from my work, I am too young to work in a big company, that's what I tell my dad everyday but he don't care anymore. I wan't to be like my sister she have the power to tell my dad NO but me i don't right now she is happy being an actress I am soo happy for her. I'm about to go to this wonderful heaven place...EAT ALL YOU CAN BUFFET!!! I am soo hyped right now there are lots of kinds of foods there me and Yoona my twin when it comes to food, always go there. So affordable yet tasty foods are being served in here.

I went inside the restaurant and there are only a few people, I enter one of the VIP rooms, I am very famous here.

"Annyeonghaseyo" the ahjumma said to me and I smiled at her and she know what to do. I enter the room and sit in the comfy pillow they got.  Then the ahjumma came and bring me this to die food. She have Kimchi,Samgyeopsal,bulgogi,naengmyoen, makgeolli,tteok and lots of side dishes. YUM!!!.

"Ahjumma can I have a desert too..." I told her while holding my chopsticks cutely. And she nodded but she said she is goona bring it in when I am done eating.

I was almost finish with my food but I am not full yet...I soo love my tummy. Then suddenly the door open and I see the least person I want to see.

"Health Freak" I mumble but it looks like he heard me he went to my table with a disappointed face and sit down parallel to me.

"What did I told you by eating healthy" he hissed to me, he is soo pissed right now! His cheekbones are showing, he need to eat.

"I can eat whatever I want!" I told him while shoving a samgyeopsal in mouth he look so angry and I am soo happy right now.

"But that is soo out of proportion" he said while pointing to my foods and no one insults what I eat.

"YAH!" I yelled at him while standing up he is pushing me down to my breaking point. "If you want me to go HEALTHY then help me to finish this up" I told him, he is soo thin and not that muscular...and I LOVE muscles!

"Will you sit down you're embarassing" he said and I sat down. "This is plain disgusting" he told me, don't tell me he is one of those locked up heirs.

"You haven't taste this..." I told him while pointing at the tteoks. And he nodded his head as a no.

"What kind of person are you?" i asked and he postured himself for some reason.

"I am a dietician" he said to me loud and clear, Oh my god...if his a dietician that means our future refrigirator will be full of pills not ice cream I have to change his habit before I pay for it in the future eating his herbs and nasty stuffs.

"Eat this" I told him and he grabbed a chopsticks and grabbed the meat on my chopsticks and smelled it.

End of Pov

Ryeowook Pov

Sooyoung is one heck of a girl, did you see her table and she is eating it all ALONE. What if she die eating all of this now she's giving me a meat. She's really cute with those big eyes of her's looking at mine. WHAT DID I JUST SAY! This is crazy, but I might as well like her if we are going to get married, eventhough she is not in the preference she is a challenge. And I love challenges.

"Give me that" I told her and she smile innocently unlike the one I met a few moments ago... a ver fired up Sooyoung. It don't taste pretty bad but I have to watch what I eat, I am still a dietician for goodness sake.

"It's good right?right?right?" she asked me and I just nodded at her, I feel comfortable around her.

"Yeas its good....but let's not eat too much" I told her and she made a satisfied face then suddenly an ahjumma came with a tray's of DESSERTS!!!.

"Sooyoung good thing you have someone to share it too....this is alot" she said and placed down a bowl ice cream and tons of sweets. MY ENEMIES.

"Lets dig in!" she said while pointing her spoon to the ice cream that is about a size of a bowl. I guess she really loves food...

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Tiffany's Pov

I am heading to a orphanage to give out a donations that we earned when we did a program to help them.I will also play a little with the kids. I was playing with my new phone, it hasn't been realeased yet only me and my friends have it, but different colors of course mine is PINK! Me and Jessica were fighting who is going to get pink but I won.

"UNNIE!!!NOONA!!!" is all the words I heard when I enter the orphanage, there are about 300 kids in here. I really pity them being abandoned by their parents thinking its for the best...i really cannot dare to look at kids being left like that. Lucky me I have  my parents always there for me.

"Noona there is a handsome oppa there inside talking to sister" the kid name Suzy told me. And I got a little curious who it is, I am the only one who funded most of this orphanage.

"I will go inside to talk to Sister" I told the kids and they went and play in the playground.I went near the door and did not go in becuase I heard people speaking.

"Thank you again Mr. Choi for sposoring us the kids would really appreciate it" I heard Sister Mary talk and the man spoke too.

"No problem... I would really enjoy helping those cute kids" he said then suddenly the door open and i am leaning on the door to heavy.

Then I fell but I grabbed or more like hug the first thing I can feel. I hugged something but I don't want to open my eyes this is embarassing.

"Tiffany?" the voice speak its Sister Mary and the man's voice.

"Tiffany?" the man spoke and I open my eyes and I saw the man of my dreams...that was awkward. I immediately let go of his knees that I was hugging so tight soo full of muscles.

"I am soo sorry!!!!" I said and bowed and put my head down, he went out of the room smiling, that was soo embarassing...AISH!

"Tiffany why are you eavesdropping?" Sister Mary told me and I spoke about the money and stuff and I left the room and I can see her smiling to me and she touched my shoulder.

"You two look adorable together" she said and I just left the room with burning cheeks, is he still here but I guess he left already.

I went to the playground and i found the kids swinging in a tall man, which i know is Siwon. I am OBSSESSED!!! Last night I dreamt about him, love at first sight. Finally I got to experience it.

"Oppa you are soo handsome" the kids say to him while he is swinging them in his arms.

"NOONA!!!!" A kid yelled at me which is Jeongmin my long-time suitor. I open my arms and he hugged me tightly and I lifted him up. He is getting heavy.

"Tiffany" i heard Siwon said and I went next to him on the swing while watching the kids play. He is soo handsome, like a prince or is he. AIGOO!!!! I am going crazy.

"Hum" I said to him and looked at him and he look hot, i mean literraly hot his face is read and he is sweating.

End of Pov

Siwon Pov

Why am I blushing this is soo not manly, but she looked at me with those pretty eyes of her. I am sweating too...I am nervous. God Help Me.

"Are you okay?" she asked and move her swing with her feet to be a little close to me while examing my face, she is soo concerned an I like it but we have to be friends first and find our way there, to husband and wife relationship.

She suddenly touch my forehead I feel electricity running to my body.

"I-im f-fine" I told her and looked anway and she is chuckling like a little kid and I look at her and guess what she said when I look at her.

"You fell for me didn't you?" I was soo speechless it was the first time I was asked by a girl that question its mostly them who fell for me.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Taeyeon's Pov

Aish!!!! Why do I have to have small legs, I need go to the library fast before the professor leave, I have to ask him a question. I hurried to the library but I did not see him anymore. I am soo sad right now, he is crush...I mean who wouldn't it Professor Lee Minho. Too bad I am engaged already!!!! I feel like crying right now, I already graduated college but I will pay a visit here just to see him...I ahve liked him since i enter the University and now I am a taken and I cannot be with him anymore, like I have chance...TSK!.

"Taeyeon Sunbae!" I heard a student yelled and I saw my two hoobaes Sohee and Sunye. They are good students because I mentored them before I graduated. I gave them a big welcoming hug but htey are taller than me now and its jsut been a year.

"Unnie!!!" they squelead and we started talking and talking and i asked them about Prof. Minho he is just 3 years older than he is better than that fallen devil Leetuek. As we were talking somebody yelled.

"MIDGET!!!!" I know that voice, I started walking and dragging the girls faster.

"YAH!!!!!KIM TAEYEON THE MIDGET!!!!!!" he yelled and I turn around and I saw him and Minho together...are they buddies or something. He went near me and told the girls to go away and now its only me and him and my dream boy...so handsome!!!!

"Didn't you heard me call you...midg..." he said now he got me a nickname this is soo embarassing with Mr. Oh so Perfect in front of us.

"This is the girl I was talking about" he said and pointed to me and I can see shockness in Prof. Minho's eyes.

"Really...I don't remember her talking about getting married" he said and Leetuek just smiled. "We jsut learned about it yesterday" he said proud...he is too old to get a girl that's why, desperate.

"Taeyeon is that true? I am jealous now" he said and I blushed like crazy and I see Leetuek glaring at me.

"Do you guys have like a past?" he asked seriously and Minho just chuckled and hugged me by shoulder.

"She said I am her ideal type...what else,oh! she said when she get out of this we are getting married...looks like I wasted my time waiting for her...she is getting married already" he said, OMG!!!!

"AISH!!!" Leetuek yelled and grabbed me away from him...is he jealous..."She's mine!" he said and carried me and put me on his shoulder like a sack of potato.

"PUT ME DOWN YOU EMBARASSING!!!" but before I can continue he slapped my . "ERT!!!!" and he did it again...

"SPEAK AGAIN AND I WILL KEEP SLAPPING YOU!" he said more like yelled and he shoved me on his car.

"WAHT IS YOU"RE PORBLEM!!!!!!" I yelled at him and he just honked his car.

"YOU"RE THE PROBLEM!!!!YOU'RE CHEATING!!!!" he yelled at me, how unreasonable...we aren't even married yet.

"Cheating....MWOH!!! Since when we bacame in a relationship...our marriage is arrange and I can like whoever guy i like and you too!" I said to him and glared at me.

"You're mine KIM TAEYEON!" he said possessively...

"Are you jealous?" I asked him, impossible he like me right...we only met for a DAY

"M-me j-jealous?" he said awweee he is blushing, but I can't like him I only have one in my heart.

"I am not...I just want you to know if we want this to work we cannot be see n with other people" he said angrily and started the engine.

"BIPOLAR!!!!" i yelled where is he dragging me.

"MIDGET!!!!!" he yelled...i am still gonna grow the doctor told me...

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Neh I understand Appa...but do I really ahve to meet him today...I am busy with work" Jessica said to her dad whom she is speaking through the phone.

"Arasso...take care" she said and hang up. "AISH!!!!!!!!" she yelled that startled the people outside of the office and her martyr secretary came. "Ms. Jung!" he yelled, and Jessica just sulked and he came in.And he headed toward her direction.

"What's the matter?" he asked and she look with a fake sad face.

"Nichkhunaaaaaaaaaa" she said and whined and he just chuckled at her and messed her hair up.

"Get up before you're dad get angry with me..." he said and she mumbled.

"I dont want to..." she said and Nichkhun just patted her shoulders, he don't know what she's going through he have liked her since...forever and he did not know she is getting married he know that Jessica is not that close to him to share her love problems.

"Aish...I don't want to see that fish face though" she said while leaving her office she went straight to her car and drove off the destination her dad told her.

While in the cafe...

"Where is she, who does she think she is making me wait!" he said while calling on the waiter to order few foods, he have been waiting for almost 45 minutes for her.

"What a princess....calm down Donghae" he said meditating himself its the first time he waited for a girl except her mom.

"I'm late" a voice said and she jsut have a whatsoever look in her face and took a forceful sit next to him.

"Lets get over with this" she said while signaling the waiter to come. And Donghae is getting pissed yet amused to her actions he gritted his teeth before he start talking.

"You know...people would usually say I am sorry I am late..." he said while taking a sip of his cappucino. And she looked at him with a smiley face that choked him to death.

"I am not one of THOSE people" she said coldly returning with her cold, emotionless face.

"You know you should keep that face...a more nicer face" he said and she just send a death glare at him.

"I'm going to repeat what I said to you last time...if you keep doing that I might fall in love with you" he said and smiled at her

"But don't expect me to do the same" she said and smiled to him..."let the game begin" she said.

"Fine...if you fell in love with me say it to me...arasso" Donghae said to her competitively. and held his hand out and she gladly took it.

"Don't cry to me if I don't fall for you" she said and tighten her grip around his hands and he let it go.

The waiter brought her order and she gladly took it.

"Jung Jessica I am going to make you fall for me" he said and look at her trying to flirt her and she just made a puking face at him.

"And I am not going to fall for you" she said while taking a sip of her coffee.

"Why do girls always do that?" he siad to her and she just stare at him.

"What do girls do?" she said, she is not really smart.

"Let me take care of it" he said and leaned his face closer to her and she was so shocked ot her bones and she don't know what to do. HE KISSED HER.

"The foam was on you're lips" he said while drinking his coffee like nothing happen but deep inside him he felt a DOKKI DOKKI sound on his chest and that was really unexpected.

"You kissed me..." she said coldly to him while slamming her fist in the table. She was soo shocked, he first kiss was stolen by a stranger she made a bet with...

"And I am going to do everything to make you fall in love with me" he said to her proudly and she just nodded she cannot be defeated!!!!

"FINE!" she agreed...he is going to pay for what he did.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hyohyeon POV

"C'mon just tell them I have a meeting or something" I asked them...I really want to go to my dance studio today. I am soo bored in this office its like hell in here.

I just left Like i really care about what their opinions are, I am nice but dancing is my passion and I cannot be stop well except my dad, I can't abide him his old and and he might die if i give him more problems thats why I agree of marrying that anchovy mokey face jerk.

I went straight to my car and headed to one of my closest guy's friend dance studio, his just a friend but I know he think of me more than that....CHARISMA! Thats what I am talking about! I am just joking...I can't like him because I am getting married to anchokey...anchovey plus monkey get it?!? He is such a...OMG!!!! No words in this world can describe him...he dare to call my face, FIONA! I soo hate him.

"HYOYEON!!!!" I heard my friend say he is probably dancing alot today...he look tired. I made a high five with him.

"YO!" I told him jokingly and he laugh...he laugh at whatever I say...soo funny.

"Who is that?" I asked while watching a guy dancing I cant see him because his back was facing me... have to admit powerful move he got....ON SECOND THOUGHT NO!!!!!!

"FIONA!!!" he yelled at me and covered my face in embarassment...Junho is chuckling inside his mind, I just knew it.

"What would we be the Ogre be doing here?" he said while smiling cheekly showing his nasty gums....

"MWOH!" how dare he....."YOU UGLY MONKEY!" I yelled at him, I lost my feeling to dance today because of him.

"MONKEY!!!!Yeah a monkey....the hottest monkey" he said to me boasting...I hate him to the guts why can't he be like the guy of my dreams he is hell.

"You two know each other?" Junho asked me...jealous much....kekeke....

"She's my wife" he said to him and hold my hand and kissed it with his filthy...ugh......

"Hyo...." he said to me with a sad eyes... he have been courting me for a long time but I am not yet ready for a commitment that's why I did not accept him.

"Mwoya?" Eunhyuk asked me with a scary face and i just went with the flow....to leave

"I'll be leaving" I said to Junho and he just walked out from ME! Aish this monkey face is ruining my day now I have no more secret dance studio.

I walked away and he grabbed my shoulders and make me turn my face to him. So annoying, a face that calls for a 123 punch.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT!!!" I yelled at him...Junho is angry with me for not telling him, i just knew it.

"Nothing....remember to tell you're friends we have a trip to some where" he said coldly and left the room slamming it to me.

A trip...me and the girls?!?

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The other couples will show up on the trip...MISSION TO GET THEM KNOW EACH OTHER AND SEOKYU AND YOONBUM COMING UP!!!!!!!!!