Chapter 12

Complicated MARRIAGE

(Mostly Soowook)

Sooyoung POV

I am soo happy right now i can strangle mmy favorite maknae.

"Sooyoung...have a new house!!!" I sang on my way to my car, I love my parents but you don't know how freedom feels like. I can decorate the house and everything OMG! Best thing is it got a pool in it almost 9 rooms and 1 master's bedroom. I can bring my sisters to my house and sleep over.

"Okay Samdodong" I said while putting the address on my GPS, i'm kinda dumb when it comes to the map stuff that's Seohyun's job...how I love her.

"Right...then left" I said and after 1 hour of getting lost and finding way back, I finally reach MY freaking MANSION!

I pressed the password for the gate to open up and it did...I am soo happy but infront of my front door there was a red Lamborghini sports car park on it. I immediately got out of my car and open the door. BREATH TAKING! One word for my house.

 

Her House

I search for people and there I found the MR DIETICIAN CHECKING MY GODDAMN FRIDGE! Did not mean to say that.

"R-ryeowook?!?!" I asked and he look at me like he always does,warm and sweet...wait what!!!Only thing that's sweet and warm is candy and soups noth is eyes.

"Sooyoung...looks like they did not know" he said to me and I went near him.

"We are living here..." he said and took a seat.

"Two of us...you mean you and me...in one roof" I said.

"Duh....if you don't want to you can leave the door is open but I am staying this house got everything..." he said look at me.

"Who plan this..." I ask him and he just shrugged but I can tell his lying, dont tell me he want to check me day and night if I am seeing a guy.

"Housewarming is on Saturday" he said and went on the stairs...that jerk did not even ask me if i have luggage!!!!OMG!!!!

End Of POV

"YOU WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT!" Taeyeon yelled when Sooyoung visited her on her office.

"Unnie" Sooyoung said with aegyo.

"Get him out of that house I have only been there for a day but it feels like prison...." she whined at her.

"Thats both of you're house so dont include me there I dont want to yell and throw Ryeowook away..." she said.

"But Tae you dont understand" Sooyoung said.

"All ears" Taeyeon said to her.

"He said his allergic to this and that...the fridge guess what's mostly inside...carrots and all those nasty vegetables and he too took the MASTERS BED!!!!" she yell and Taeyeon just laugh at her.

"Thats bad alright....just sleep with him then...I have a meeting to go Soo so I have to go...good luck, hey when you sleep with him don't forget the....protection" Taeyeon whisper the last word and laugh her dorky self out the door.

"KIM TAEYEON!!!!!!!!YOU USELESS MIDGET!!!!" she yelled.