Chapter 17

Complicated MARRIAGE

Sunny's POV

"UWAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!" I squealed when I saw the newly open arcade store.I love arcade...I love them next to bunnies. I have heard from the ads that they have new and improve games I have been waiting for this like forever and here I am standing right infront of it. Its soo colorful I could die!

"Good Morning" one of the workers said and i bowed and headed to the counter.

"Can I have 300 tokens!" I said full of aegyo and I can clearly see that the guy blushed...hehe cute!

"That 30,000 won" he said....-.- tokens cost soo much but when I looked at the prize section there is a big pink fluffy bunny and to get that I have to have tons of tickets! Sunny fighting!

"How many tickets do you need to have to get that bunny" I ask and pouted cutely and he started stuttering.

"1500 t-tickets" he said and handed me my tokens.

"Do you plan on getting it" someone said and poke me in my back.

"Sungmin!" I said and gave him a 'friendly' hug.

"Of course! I want it i can cuddle with it!" I squeled and put some of my tokens in my purse.

"Here" I told him to get some tokens and he took everything -.-.

"YAH!" I yelled at him and put my tongue on my cheeks.

"Lets go...before someone get that pink bunny!" he said and hold my hand, I dont really hold hands with guys but when he hold it, its like the world stop turning and next thing you know. Stupid Sooyoung letting me watch all those dramas!

"Have you played this?" he asked while putting me in the Doctor game where you have to get something from the body thing and if you touvh it without touvhing the skin or something you get tokens.

"No" I plainly said to him and he pouted...kawaiiii...!!!!!

"Here lemme show you" he said putting his game face on with his face looking like a blown up fish and....

"ASSSSSSSSSSSSSA!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I heard him yell and he hug me so tight I am suffocating.

"Y-you can let go now" I whispered and he immediately hold my shoulder.

"I am soo sorry" he said and smiled while the tickets started coming out.

"WAAAA" I said while 30 tickets comeout....-.- he wasted my tokens.

"Hihihi" he let out an awkward laugh and I dont know what happen but I pinch his cheeks.

"Lets try other games!" I yelled and drag him to the basketball game, i want to see a manly Sungmin.

"I am not really good with games with balls" he said full of aegyo, well that sounded wrong.

"I dont mean it like that" he said and I laugh and put tokens on the two basketball game.

"Yeah...Taeyeon corrupted me" I joked and he look at me with wide eyes.

"The balls!!!" I yelled and started shooting it to the net while he do the same thing too. One word to say to him.

"You " I said while only one ticket went out from him while I got 101 tickets.

"Thats why I dont want to play this...lets play that strawberry thing!" he yelled.

We keep playing to our hearts content that my bag is full of tickets I soo love him if we reach 1500 tickets. I learned alot about him, he is a very bubbly person but really hot and holds lots of charisma when he is serious..yeah  I just said hot. C'mon if you see him you will say more than hot...kekeke.

"I am tired" he said while grabbing my bag and looking at the tickets...

"Lets get that bunny!" he yelled and headed to the counter giving my bag...aigoo.

"Its 1603 tickets sir what would you like to have?" he asked and I immediately pushed him.

"The BIG BUNNY!!!!!!"I yelled while pointing at it.

"HEre you go" he said and smiled at me and Sungmin made a sound and I saw him make a cute angry face.

"How much are those rings" he asked the ring that are fake.

"50" the man said.

"2 please" he said and took it immediately and put it on his pockets. Weird right.

"Lets go now" he said holding my hand and I look at him but he look at the different way.

"I guess" I said and he hold my hand firmly and he hold my shoulder.

"Sunny-ah I dont know how to like...uhmmm...its a do or die matter you see" he said, what the heck is happening.

"W-waht is it?" I ask and he look at me with eyes that is full of love if you can say it  like that. I feel something slip of my finger.

"I know its cheap...but its the thought that counts but don't worry I will buy you a real one but for now keep it okay" he siad and I look at the ring on my finger. Is this really happening.

"So...are we like you know" i said awkwardly.

"We are official Lee Soon Kyu!" he said, OMG! What has gotten to this man last time I check he hated me but now he said he like me.

"But you hated me" I said and look down and he lifted my chin.

"My sister...she help me realised my feelings for you" he said and smiled.

OMG!!!!!!!SPAZZING OUT!!!!!MY UNNIES ARE SOO GOING TO BE JEALOUS!!!!!!!!

(OMG SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE~!!!!!!!!!!!)