Chapter 18

Complicated MARRIAGE

Taeyeon's POV

"FASTER MIDGET!!!" I heard that annoying voice again. Why in the world did I even agree to go with him in the beach. Babo Taeyeon you could have visited the academy to see Mr. Perfect but here I am going with Mr. Imperfect!

"Can't you wait! Its hard to be pretty you know?!?" I said sarcastically while putting my sunblock in my bag.

 

(I was wearing that!)

"Faster!" he yelled and bang my door once again, I went out and stomped on his foot.

"Is that you midget...did you put insole?!?" he said, this jerk.

"Are you stupid or acting like one I am wearing flip flops....if Minho was here he would have told me I look amazing but you?!?" I said pointing my finger at him.

"Did you went on a beach with him?" he ask in a monotone voice.

"I wish" I murmured and he glared at me and push me a little.

"Can't we just go?" I ask and open his car's door and went on it, I can clearly hear him saying that I should not slam his precious cars' door. After about an hour of driving I can see that there is a little traffic.

"THIS IS WHY I TOLD YOU TO USE THE INTERSECTION!" I yelled at him and he glared at me, where is the angel on him.

"You're phone is ringing" he said and I grab my phone and it is none other than Hyoyeonnie.

"Yoboseyo Hyo" I said and I can clearly hear her yelling to someone on the phone...Eunhyuk poor anchovy.

"Put it on speaker" she said and groaned on the phone.

"PARK JUNGSOO!!!!!!" Eunhyuk yelled on the phone and Leeteuk just rolled his eyes and concentrated on the annoying traffick.

"YAH! You did not tell me you guys are going on the beach" Hyoyeon said and I guarantee you she is pouting.

"Shut up Fiona...like you have a body to show in a two piece" Eunhyuk yelled and I jsut shut the phone up.

"Nice work" Leeteuk said and I smiled at him. After 30 minutes of waiting on the oh so long driving we finally arrived at the beach.

"Are those paparazzis" I ask... OMG when will they leave us alone. I am not really a person who wear bikini's at a crowded area.

"Probably...act like a cute couple" he said and I put my arms around him.

"W-what a-are you doing?" he ask and look at the other way and I heard a flash.

"Cute" I said pinching him in the cheeks and he is blushing, I knew you like it.

"What are you doing?" I ask him he said to me act cute.

"What am I suppose to do?" he ask at me with a what- the- hell tone, if you can say it like this.

"Act like we are getting along" I said gritting my teeth, you may not know who is a paparazzi in the beach.

"This is a date just forget what I said and act like ourselves" he said picking me up. You know the feeling that butterflies are eating your stomach, I am feeling beast in them. When was the last time i felt this?

"YAAAAAAH!!!!!" I yelled when he was about to throw me in the water and he jsut smiled at me.

The hour  pass both of us just playign around totally making hte headlines tomorrow. We both sat down on a tree for a shade.

"when was your first kiss?" he ask me out of the blue. When was it?

"19 years old during christmas a mistletoe...something to remember" i told him like it was nothing but for me it was special.

"Thats cheesy...so where is that person you shared it with?" he ask me, curiosity is killing him probably.

"My first kiss is something to remeber but the person need to be forgotten" i told him, the first man i loved gave him my whole but what did he did.

"This is why girls like you should not waste in on man like him" he said and scolding me like a mom.

"Why are you decent?" i said jokingly and laugh and he just stared at me.

"Want me to show you? kim taeyeon?" he said his face moving closer to mine. MOVE TAEYEON! But i cant. Suddenly I felt a soft material touch my lips.

(SHORT TAETEUK SO BUSY WIHT SCHOOL WORK!!!!!!!!"