Chapter 11

Complicated MARRIAGE

"What could this be?" Sunny said while holding a small box that was fax to Tiffany.

"TIFF!!!!!!!!" Sunny yelled at Tiffany, she stayed back at her house because his dad left and he don't want her to be alone. Tiffany heard her name so she rush to Sunny who is handing her a pink box with a bow on it. She throw it at her because she don't want to know who its from because its soo obvious. Tiffany's face went brighter than the sun when she read who its from SIWON.

She open the box and a bug went out and looks real.

"BULLEBULLEBULLEBULLE!!!" she yelled and fell on the floor...hard. Sunny went laughing and pick up the fake roach.

"I am soo loving brother-in-law" she said and drink a glass of water. Tiffany's went dark and Sunny run outside and yell.

"TIFF THANKS!!!!" she yelled and went to her car, she have to work. Most of all she don't want to here her complaints and the worst of all its going to be in English, nose bleed.

"His DEAD!!!!!!!!" Tiffany yelled and run to the fake roach and pick it up disgustingly and throw it in the trash, on second thought. She pick it up and put it back on the box and headed to her room.

"Hmm...." Sunny sang on her car and put on the CD. And listen to this song  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7paJBFgOvGM .

"Tteolyeowa" she sang as she continue to drive. Her phone started ringing so she lowered the volume just a little bit.

"SUNNY!!!!!!!!!" Sooyoung's voice was heard as she imitated Daemul. And Sunny just roll her eyes to no one.

"MWOH!" she yelled as she put the phone on loudspeaker.

"Guess what!!!!!!!!!!!" she yelled and she sound very excited.

"MY DAD SAID I AM HAVE MY OWN FREAKING HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!" she yelled and Sunny stop her car for a second.

"MWOH!!!!THAT IS SOO UNFAIR!!!!" she yelled in disbelief, and jealousy she want her own house too.

"Yeah...yeah,yeah.......I am having a housewarming PARTAAAAAY in Saturday.....though I haven't seen the house yet that it goodbye...saranghae!!!!" she yelled and hang up.

"AHHHH SO ANNOYING......." she said and pouted and started driving again.

"Wait...is she going to be living with......maldo andwae......" she said and laugh.

Short update.....sorry if i have not been soo active......I am really sorry, its jsut that highschool is too much work. Freshman years.....just tiring.

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/91862/destined-donghae-haesica-jessica-jessicajung-snsd-suju-supergeneration 

Thats another haesica fanfic I made...........