Chapter 8

Teach Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Ugh!” Aeri groaned in frustration when she once again sent her 8 ball straight into the drop pockets, losing the pool game immediately. Kris chuckled and shook his head, amused at his girlfriend's pool skills or lack there of. “Aeri, you're horrible at pool.” He commented with another laugh, finding the defeated expression of his girlfriend to be too amusing.
“Be quiet.” She ordered with a huff, her lips forming into a pout that Kris adored. “I was never into billiards.” Aeri replied, eying the pool table in mild disgust. “It was always my brothers that played.”
“I could always teach you, you know....” Kris suggested kindly, a small part of him genuinely wanting to teach her to play properly but a larger part wanting to use this opportunity to his advantage because he really couldn't resist. “Give you a few pointers and what not.” He added with a shrug.

 

Just like always, Aeri was dressed simply but still....revealingly to accommodate the hot weather. Tight, jean shorts and and even tighter tank top was what she wore. It covered everything, sure, but her form fitting apparel was just enough to steer Kris' attention elsewhere. He was winning in their little billiard match, though there wasn't much to say as Aeri wasn't really a comparable competition in the first place, but his eyes kept wandering up and down Aeri's body. Whenever she bent over to make her move, he'd either stole a look at her overflowing cleavage or a little glance at her cute . Pretty much, Aeri was being obliviously tempting as always.

 

So this was the perfect segue to place his eager hands all over that body of hers. Aeri was horrid and pool and Kris could teach her by giving a 'hands on' demonstration. The other day where they were getting frisky in this very pool house was quite the big step in their relationship and now that Kris understood how comfortable Aeri was with him and where she drew the line, he was much more at ease with his affections. And he was curious as to what else his curious kitten had in store for him.

 

Kris moved across the room, walking around the pool table until he was standing by his girlfriend's side. He gave Aeri a loving grin before placing a large palm on her curve of her waist. He rubbed her sides gently and couldn't help but eye her exposed shoulders. “First off baby....” Kris eyes barely tore away from any skin that Aeri exposed to him and he swore his mouth was watering from deep desire. Now that he was standing so close to her and could smell the scent of her sweet perfume, he knew he had to get as much as he could from this situation before something interrupted them. “Your posture is wrong.” He nudged Aeri to stand in front of him and took a few seconds to appreciate the lovely view of her in those tight jeans.

 

His hands that were previously anchored at Aeri's waist moved in opposite directions. Kris wandered one of his hands up north, taking his sweet time to slide his long fingers up Aeri's curvy torso until they rested on her bare shoulders. His other hand slithered its way down until it rested right on her cheek, giving it the gentlest of squeeze and . He groaned in approval at how her fit in his hands and he wanted nothing more but to give it a spank. Which he did.

 

 

Aeri gasped from the sudden impact she felt on her derriere and almost dropped her cue stick from shock. She glanced at Kris from the corner of her eyes and blushed at once when she caught his burning gaze. “W-what are you doing?” She asked and cursed her self mentally for sounding so nervous. Kris large hands on her, his body heat, and his dark intense gaze was already getting to be overwhelming for her and he hasn't even done much to her yet.

She took a stepped to the side, planning to distant herself away from Kris so she could gather her sanity but before she get any further, she was pulled back. “Let me teach you.” Kris' smooth voice sounded in her ears, his mouth and hot breath tickling her ears. “You aren't bending low enough, baby.” One second she was standing straight up then a second later, she found her body bending at a 90 degree angle. Kris had pushed Aeri down, gently of course, before he pressed his chest on her, his larger body covering up Aeri completely.

“This is the right posture, Aeri.” In this position, Kris' body was perfectly aligned with Aeri's. His body curved over hers and his lips were right beside her temples. “This way, you can get a clear view of the whole table and where your best shot will be.” His hands that were still on her beautiful slyly brushed the underside of her tush, right where her shorts ended and where her glowing skin showed. He cupped the fleshy bottom and shook his head, loving how her jiggled from his touch. , that's hot.

 

Aeri couldn't concentrate on this lesson. Every single touch she felt from Kris was making her shiver. She felt the goosebumps forming on her skin and she was sure Kris knew of his affects on her based on the smu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter