Chapter 37

Teach Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Unedited 

 

Kris watched in anticipation as Aeri got up and turned around, getting comfortable on her hands and knees, high in the air. He hummed in approval at the sight and couldn’t help but grab her cheeks into his hands, taking a minute to massage her lovely assets. Beautiful

“I think you'll like this one, baby.” He began, his large hands that were once on his girlfriend’s roamed the rest of her body as he leaned down to press the sweetest of kisses on her shoulders, such a doting act in such a torrid position. “I can get in real deep, baby and hitting that bundle of nerves in you won’t be a problem.” He then promised. “Doesn’t that sound nice?”

“Yeah.” Aeri mewled, loving the feeling of her boyfriend’s lips kissing her skin. Her body was still buzzing from minutes ago and she would have felt embarrass at the amount of wetness between her legs if it weren’t for her boyfriend getting such joy from it. “It sounds amazing.” She said shakily, desperate for them to move on with it because… she really wanted to come.

Knowing that Kris didn’t fare well with teasing, she pushed her hips back until her was against Kris’ hard and shook her side to side, smiling when she heard a very annoyed grunt.

“.” Kris cursed, not expecting the sudden act. “Don't tease me, baby. I might not be gentle.” He warned, spanking her full as she continued to . It was already hard for him to control himself, the sight of her turning him on to no end, her actions just egged him on and he wanted nothing more then to take his perfect angel hard into the mattress, face down.

“Who told you to be gentle?” Aeri challenged, knowing very well she was putting herself in hot water but she didn’t care. She loved to tease Kris every now and then. He was incredibly hot when he lost control.

The hands that were once rubbing and massaging his girlfriend’s stopped, brows rising high at Aeri’s bold statement. “You should be careful about what you say, baby. You don’t know what I’m capable off.” You’ll scream. He thought to himself. Much louder than you ever have. And they’ll be music to my ears.

“You won’t hurt me.” She purred, reaching out for one of her boyfriend’s hand and kissed his knuckles. “I trust you.”

 

“.” He was already to the depths of hell and her endearing act was hairs away from pushing him off. “You drive me crazy.” He added, grabbing onto his solid length and slowly pushed himself into his girlfriend’s drenching core, loving how her back arched through each inch and the softest of moans left her lips. It was one of the iest sights he had ever seen. “How does it feel, baby?” Kris asked his girl, caressing her ample hips.

“Good.” Aeri whispered, overwhelmed at how deep Kris was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter