Chapter 5

Teach Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ing hell. Was all Kris could say. After Aeri's little teaching session, Kris had tried to get the girl to take a nap with him before he had to bring her home but his girl apparently had other plans.

 

It's been 15 minutes maybe or more of the two lying in bed in silence. Kris was trying to sleep but Aeri kept running her little fingers all over him. If her fingernails weren't scratching down his chest, they were massaging his shoulders. If they weren’t on his body, then they were grazing the thin skin along his jawline. She was making it so hard for him to resist her and he didn't know how much self control he had left.

 

It wasn't that Kris didn't want to act on his desires nor did he dislike Aeri touching. It was him liking it too much. And if his girlfriend wasn't so innocent and inexperience, he would have been on board for a romp around the studio but no. Kris would just have to deal with Aeri's oblivious teasing until an unknown time in the future. his life.

 

“Aeri stop.” Kris caught Aeri's small hand into his much larger ones just as she was making another trip down his chest.

“Why?” The small girl whined while trying to wiggle her hands out of Kris' grasp.

“Baby, I know you're not stupid and apparently, aren't as innocent as I thought.” He answered with a sigh, trying his best to calm his raging hormones. “I'm a man, Aeri. And you're a very tempting girl. Do you understand what a boy and a girl would usually do when their in an apartment alone?”

“Yes.”

 

Kris widened his eyes at Aeri's proclamation and eyed her closely. “Aeri, you don't know what you're saying.” Aeri smiled cutely, cuddling closer to Kris and throwing a leg over his waist – an exposed leg might he add. Curse Aeri and her short dress. He thought. But bless the sun and her years of dancing because her thighs were killer.

 

“Baby, what are you doing?” Kris asked with a defeated tone. He was quickly losing his cool. If Aeri kept pushing him like this, he was going to break.

“Can't we kiss some more?” Aeri sweetly asked, giving him one of those dimpled, smiles that had him swooning. “I really like kissing you.” Her hands came up to rubbed his chest and he knew she had won. Kris sat up and pulled Aeri into his lap then in an instance, their lips were rubbing against each other. 

 

As always, Kris started off slow. He made sure to test the waters first and made sure Aeri was satisfied and comfortable before he would deepen the kiss. So he started by continuously pecking her lips, giving her countless of smooches that had the girl giggling joyously.

 

And Aeri had no trouble settling into Kris' lap because he was warm, sturdy, and made her feel safe with his arms caging her in his embrace. She wounded her arms around Kris' shoulders and angled her head to the side when she felt her lips being tugged gently.

 

Kris easily dominated the inexperience girl and enjoyed exploring every corner of . His tongue mingled with hers for a bit before flicking the roof of . He  every corner and crevice that he could before proceeding to attack her bottom lip. He grinned in satisfaction when Aeri moaned shamelessly. Even when the only thing he was doing was kissing her, Aeri was so sensitive to his touches that it had him wonder what he could do to her in other circumstances.

 

Yet he didn't hold all the power. Aeri, though lacking the skills, still knew somewhat, what she was doing. She may surrender with her kisses but her hands were still relentless. Just like earlier when they were laying down, her hands were every. She was no longer afraid of keeping to herself and constantly touched her boyfriend everywhere. With the pads of her fingers, she started at one of Kris' most sensitive spots, the back of his neck. She pressed gently and began massaging the area, eliciting a deep groan from the man beneath her. Aeri then smoothed her hands down his firm pecs, applying slight pressure to the vast area before squeezing gently. 

 

“Aeri.” Kris groaned, his lips releasing hers with a pop. “Stop doing that.” The young girl pouted in annoyance and huffed. “Why won't you touch me too?” Aeri noticed and was confused. Every time the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter