Chapter 32

Teach Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris was having some serious girlfriend withdrawals. He was away from Aeri for nearly two weeks and now that he was back, he didn't even get enough time to reunite with her as much as he'd like. Sure, they had their little romp in her bedroom the other night and yeah, making out in his car was fun too but Kris craved for more. He craved for the alone time he desperately needed with his girlfriend where no one would interrupt them and he longed for a moment with her where their time together wasn't prohibited by any means but at last there was always a barrier. Theirs came in the form of relatives.

 

Now he loved his mother. She was one of the most important women in his life and he respected Aeri’s parents and brothers as well but damn were they s. They couldn’t do anything at his place since his mom is here and if they wanted to do anything at hers, they had to sneak around to do so. Kris simply wanted Aeri all to himself. Was that so wrong to ask?

 

“Kris, honey.” His mom called from the kitchen. “Do you want some tea?”

“No thanks!” Kris hollered back, eyes pinned out the window as he lied on his bed, wondering what his girl was doing at this time of night. Maybe he could go visit her, though he usually did so when every normal person would be asleep, and spend time together doing whatever….. but today could be an exception. Yeah, he should go visit Aeri now.

 

“Hey mom. I'm gonna go out for a bit.” Kris relayed to his mother as he came to a follow decision, walking towards the door with a light jacket in hand. “Do you need anything?”

“Could you get more sugar? You're almost out.” She answered, checking the cupboards for any other missing content. “Maybe some salt as well?”

He nodded. “Sure. Anything else?” The older woman turned away from the teapot and face her son, sending him a knowing smile, “Tell Aeri I say hi too.”

“How-”

“Krissy, it's near 8. Where do you need to go?” She dear son. Did he honestly think she didn’t know? Kris was a lazy, homebody. He didn’t go out unless he needed to. They weren’t in dire need of anything so it was obvious that Aeri was the only other reason for him to leave the studio. “Just drive safety, honey.”

“Yeah. Thanks mom.” Kris gave his mother a quick kiss on the cheek before adding, “I’ll be sure to get the sugar and salt though. See you later mom.”

 

 

Parking his black motorcycle in front of Aeri’s house, Kris killed the engine and yanked the dark helmet off his head, fixing his brown hair to place. He stared up at the large, dark grey house and smiled, spotting Aeri on her computer from her bedroom window. Grinning widely, he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter