Chapter 15

Teach Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Baby.” Kris followed an angry Aeri through the courtyard of their college campus. “Please don't take what happened the other day the wrong way.” He pleaded to his pouting girlfriend as she evaded all his attempts of holding her.

“It's fine.” She curtly responded while pushing his hands on hers. “I guess I'm not attractive as your past girlfriends.”
“Aeri, please.” Kris begged, standing in front of the smaller girl so she couldn't escape. “That isn't the case at all.”

 

If one couldn't guess already, Aeri was pissed at her boyfriend, Kris. Their trip to the water park started of real good. Real, real good. Aeri had been so overjoyed about the trip that she wouldn't stop pressing herself against him. Pressing her bikini clad form against his bare chest he should add. She looked divine and seeing her assets prance around all over the place was PER-FECT.

 

But the second day was what screwed him over. They went around the park, rode plenty of rides, and went down numerous slides..they also did plenty of things in the bedroom too. And on their last day, one thing lead to another then were both completely in front of each other – ready to take that big step in their relationship when Kris froze. Again.

 

The words Aeri's relatives kept ringing in his head when he was touching her to the point where he stopped everything. Then he made the big mistake of walking out on her to calm himself down which led to Aeri thinking he didn't want her. If only she knew what really went down in his mind.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Flashback

 

“I can't do this.” Kris suddenly declared, pulling away from the fiery kiss he and Aeri was sharing. He shook his head to gather his thoughts and closed his eyes as to not lose himself to Aeri's alluring image.
“What?” Aeri sat up from her lying positions and tried to catch Kris' eyes but he kept avoiding her gaze. “Why not?”

 

He felt Aeri reached out for him and he backed away from her. “I just can't. You're too precious and sweet and I don't want to taint you.” Something sounding similar to a pitiful whimper escaped his lips and he struggled to fight with his inner desires. “I'm not going to take away your innocence.”
“I don't understand.” Aeri bit her lips and Kris made the mistake of staring at her, seeing how her bottom lips quivered slightly. Please don't cry, baby.
“Aeri.” He tried to sound as sweet as he could to assure her that this wasn't him pushing her away. “You're my sweet, little saint. I can't take your innocence away. I'd be a hor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter