Chapter 6 ♥

My First & Last

A/N: MERRY CHRISTMAS SUBBIES! <3 And as a gift, here's an update! Enjoy! xx

 


 

Chapter 6

Author’s POV

“Love is patient and kind. Love is never jealous.” The pastor said as he continued to deliver his sermon to his audience.

“Love is never boastful nor conceited. It is never rude and selfish. It does not take offense and is not resentful. ” Sooyoung’s father explained the quote that is related to the Gospel read today.

“Yah Kim Kibum, pay attention would you?” Mrs. Kim nudged his son when she noticed that he is spacing out. Mrs. Kim nudged him again. “Yah, what the hell are you thinking about? I said pay attention.” Mrs. Kim twitched Kibum’s ear to get his attention.

“YAH UMMA!” Kibum kinda shouted while rubbing his reddening ear. “You don’t have to do that!”

“Well, if you’ve listened to me from the very beginning I wouldn’t have to pinch and twist your ears. Pabo.”

Seohyun giggled at his mother’s comment and Key just decided to silence himself before his mom pinch his ears even more. He started to pay attention to what the Pastor is telling them. He tried to get focused to the sermon but he can’t. He just keep on spacing out; thinking of the memories he had with Sooyoung while they’re in the bus and when he was about to confess accidentally.

The pastor asked the people to stand up and Kibum was the last one to stand up, he caught the attention of the pastor but he just shrugged it off.

The choir arranged themselves and got their own copies of the songs and Sooyoung’s obviously trembling. Nervousness can be seen through her face—Pale cheeks and kind of sweaty forehead.

When the choir started to sing; Kibum instantly turned his head to the altar and saw Sooyoung singing in front. He was amazed to discover that Sooyoung can sing, IN THE PUBLIC.

Kibum watched Sooyoung intently while smiling at her. He smiled dreamily as he listens to her sweet and angelic voice.

Sooyoung let the music captivate her. She worshipped Him and she just continued singing with all her heart—not minding the audience in front of her. Kibum can’t believe that Sooyoung is so great in singing. He remembered the girl who is so shy and dorky around the other people. She’s totally different when she sings; ‘Cause when she does, she seems so confident, so beautiful. She’s shining and he totally adores her. He was captivated by that side of Sooyoung.

 

Seohyun’s POV.

 I saw the way my brother looks at Sooyoung. And man, I can totally say that he’s enthralled by her magnificence.  I mean, who wouldn’t right? She’s so simple yet elegant with whatever she’s wearing. I know it’s bad to say this but I sometimes wish that I am Choi Sooyoung. The girl who is a perfect example of beauty and brains; I didn’t notice that the mass is about to end. Was I spacing-out that long?! Well anyways, the people are starting to leave the chapel so I stood up, walked to the pastor and shook his hand. I was about to exit the chapel totally when I felt myself bump into someone and my phone fell on the floor!

“MY PHONE OH MY GOD!!! ” As I hurriedly bent down to get my phone, not minding the one who bumped into me.

“Ohh, I’m sor--” I heard the person say.

Wow, the person’s still there. He/she might be a good guy after all. Then, all of a sudden, while I was getting my phone, I felt a hand touched mine and when I looked up, I saw the most handsome and the dreamiest guy I’ve ever seen. My heart beats faster and slower at the same time. I’ve never felt something like this before. This guy has a different effect on me.

 

Kyuhyun’s POV.

I can’t help but to smile when I saw my beautiful best friend Sooyoung singing confidently this time. She never sang like that before, only now. I’m really proud of her because she’s starting to step out of her comfort zone. I don’t know -but whenever I see Sooyoung like that, I fall even deeper. Nope, she doesn’t know I’m already in love with her and I’m not even planning to confess to her. I don’t have the guts to say it to her face that I’m truly, madly and deeply in love with her. Plus, I don’t want to ruin my friendship with her. Because I’m afraid that if I lose her, I won’t be able to survive. Am I qualified to be a Drama Queen already? Just kidding.

But kidding aside, I’m already honored to be her best friend and I will do everything for her and do anything just to keep her. Man, I’m so in love –I don’t even know if this is still healthy or not. When the Pastor, A.K.A. Sooyoung’s dad, concluded the mass, I instantly went to him and shook his hand. The Pastor and I had a small chat; I was kinda expecting to talk to Sooyoung but she never went out of the “dressing-room” of their chorale group. I gave up ‘cause I’m starting to get hungry. I bid goodbye to the Pastor, he patted my shoulder and I just smiled at him in return.

As I was about to leave the Chapel, I remembered that I went here with my mom and now I can’t find her anywhere! You know, my mom is a person who gets distracted way too easily so it’s kind of hard for her to focus on things. I was walking backwards when I felt someone bumped into my back.

“MY PHONE OH MY GOD!!! ” I heard her say.

Wow! I’m honestly surprised to not get beaten up for bumping into someone! And I wasn’t even scolded! I wanted to leave the scene already so that people would stop intriguing her. My mind says yes, but my heart says no. So I decided not to leave and helped her pick up her phone. I hate it when my heart wins over my brain. Aigoo.

“Ohh, I’m sor--” I suddenly said.

As I reached down to pick her phone for her, I didn’t notice that she was trying to reach down as well. My hand accidentally touched hers. I can feel her looking at me so I looked at her too. Man, she was stunning. I don’t know but my heart beats fast than my usual heartbeat. It’s even faster compared to my heartbeat whenever I’m with Sooyoung. What’s wrong with me?

“I’m really sorry for bumping into you. I was looking for my mother. I don’t know where she is right now.” I laughed as I said those words. “Maybe she’s at home and left me all alone.” I continued.

I saw her tuck some strands of her hair behind her ear while looking at the floor. I don’t know why she’s shy. I mean, I’m a nerd and not even a jock of the school.

“N-no.” She stutter. “I mean, it’s okay. It’s not your fault. It’s just an accident.” I saw her taking a glance at me then returned her gaze to the floor. Cute.

“So, how long have you be--”

“Yo Seohyun! What the heck are you doing right there?” A man shouted behind her.

I was about to continue chatting with her but we were interrupted by Kim Kibum. You know Kibum right? We became friends when we rode the bus together. I can’t forget that moment. I mean, HE IS THE ALMIGHTY KEY. It’s an honor to be talking to him.

Kibum went to us and he placed an arm around the girl. Ohmy. I don’t know but I felt a pang of jealousy inside me.

“Whaddup Kyuhyun?” He said.

The girl looked surprised. Her eyes and mouth went agape as she looked at Kibum. Hmm, that’s strange. I didn’t know he likes her. I thought he was my enemy for Sooyoung.

“Ohh, nothing much.” I smiled. “Just that my mother is missing.” I laughed.

“WHAT?!” Kibum said in disbelief. “Woah, you better look for her now dude, while I and Seohyun will go out.” He said and then he kissed her on the cheek.

Ohh, her name is Seohyun. What a pretty name. Wait. What now?! He kissed her? Is he like the girl’s, I mean Seohyun’s boyfriend?! Oh . I need to look calm. Be calm Kyuhyun, be calm.

WHAT THE HECK?! Why should I be calm?! I don’t like Seohyun! I love Sooyoung and I don’t like anybody else.

“Okay then!” I finally had the guts to say those words. “Enjoy your date guys!” I uttered as I turned around and walk away.

Why am I getting jealous? I mean, isn’t loving Sooyoung a weird feeling already? But whatever I’m feeling right now, one thing’s for sure. I want to be close to Seohyun.

 Author's POV

When Kyuhyun turned around and about to leave, Seohyun punched his brother's arm as hard as she can.

"YAH!! What was that for?!" Key yelped in pain as he starts to rub his arm to ease the pain.

"Shouldn't I be the one to ask that?! WHY DID YOU KISS ME ON THE CHEEK IN FRONT OF THE MOST HANDSOME GUY I'VE EVER SEEN?!" Seohyun exploded.

"MOST HANDSOME?! You mean, next to me right?" Kibum jokingly said.

Seohyun hit his arm again.

"YAH THAT ING HURTS OKAY?! I'M JUST KIDDING SHEESH." He said. "This girl doesn't know how to play hard to get." He mumbled.

"Say what now?" Seohyun asked, still irritated.

"I didn't say anything!" Kibum lied.

 

Key's POV

 

I keep on rubbing my arms to ease the pain that Seohyun caused me. That girl. She sure knows how to hit a guy. Pfft. If only she knew how Kyuhyun looked when I kissed her. HAH! Maybe he thinks I'm her boyfriend. WOOT. That is so funny. As I was about to turn around and follow my dear sister, I saw Kyuhyun walking along the sidewalk and then I saw a girl running towards him. I looked closely and I recognized hthe girl.

It's Sooyoung. My heart suddenly beats fast and the butterflies in my stomach fluttered endlessly. 

But why the heck would she be with Kyuhyun?

 


A/N: How was it guys? :) HEHE. I hope you loved and enjoyed it! Sorry for the delayed chapter! So here in this chapter, there's SooKey, KyuSoo, SeoKyu and KeySeo moments! They all seen each other and knows that such person exists. And their feelings are unexplainable. LOL. So I won't keep this long anymore! I hope you guys will enjoy this day, whether you're celebrating Christmas or not, I still wish you a Merry Christmas! Saranghaeyo subbies <333 xx.