CHAPTER 5 ♥

My First & Last

 

A/N: IT'S HERE!!! =))) I finally did it =)) I'm sorry if this is lame or what because even though the exams are over, I'm still busy. Because it's gonna be our PROM this friday! <3 WHHOOOO. I'm excited because of the clothes that I'll wear, and not because of the "LOVE" ambiance =)) So here, hope you'll enjoy this one. Sorry for the wrong grammar & spelling :)


 

Author’s P.O.V.

Kibum is shocked with what he heard but he just shrugged it off. But the smile on his face is very visible, he can’t hide his smile so he just looked outside the window and smiled like there’s no tomorrow. Kibum can’t explain why this girl had such effect on her.

While Kibum is denying the fact that he’s having butterflies in his stomach, the school bus stopped in front of their University’s sister school. He can feel the tension because he never tried tutoring his dongsaengs. But he shrugged it off; he remembered that he had to act tough while he’s in the view of other people. So he entered the school with his tough image.

Minutes had passed and he was partnered with a young boy who’s having difficulties with math. He tried his best to explain the rules of Algebra, why it happened, the process of answering but the young boy, named Jinyoung, is not paying attention. Kibum got exhausted while Jinyoung got pissed. Jinyoung stood up and left the location. Kibum was left there, clueless with nothing else to do. And since he doesn’t want to tire himself, he just arched his back and leaned his body on the table and drifted off to sleep.

Meanwhile, Sooyoung is effortlessly teaching this young girl named Taeyeon. She explained the lesson clearly and Taeyeon understood everything that needs to be understood. Sooyoung saw the view of Kibum getting ditched by Jinyoung. She just smiled to herself and continued teaching Algebra.

 

After the tutoring session, Kibum approached Sooyoung.

“How did you do that?”

“Did what?” She asked.

“That tutoring thing. I don’t understand why Jinyoung left me out of the blue. I really thought I was doing great.”

Sooyoung tried to resist her laughter. But it failed, she giggled in a funny manner and Kibum later on laughed with her. Kibum loves the fact that he can be his true self whenever Sooyoung is with him. He felt really comfortable with her. He watched her while she’s still giggling and giggling without even stopping. Finally, Sooyoung noticed that Kibum is intently looking at her, she suddenly coughed nervously and fixed herself from the incident earlier.

 

“Why are you looking at me like that?” Sooyoung asked, not looking into Kibum’s eyes. Kibum noticed that Sooyoung’s face is burning red and that she keeps on looking at the floor below them.

“I dunno. I just feel so happy whenever I’m with you.” Kibum blurted out. Not taking his eyes off of Sooyoung. After a few moments, he then realized his actions, eyes wide in shock and gasped loudly.

“GOOOOOSH.” Kibum whispered.

“What did you say?” Sooyoung automatically replied.

“Ohh. It’s no--”

“To all the volunteer tutors, please proceed to the parking lot now. We’re about to leave the premises at 12 noon.” The Head volunteer of the tutors announced and gestured the others to go to the parking lot. Sooyoung stood up first as Kibum just watched her.

“I’ll be going now, Kibum. See you in school.” Sooyoung bid him goodbye and waved gently, leaving Kibum on the bench.

“What the heck is happening to me? This is so not me!” Kibum wailed. After some moments, he decided to go to the parking lot and entered the bus.

He intentionally passed Sooyoung because he was actually ashamed with what he said to her earlier. Then he realized that he had no choice but to sit beside the nerdiest guy in school. It’s evident because his outfit is so geek-y.

 “Is this seat taken?” Kibum asked.

The guy took a glance at Kibum who is pointing the available seat in the bus. He arranged his eyeglasses and nodded his head. He then returned his gaze at the book he’s reading.

~

The trip had been awfully silent during the whole stay inside the bus. Not much were talking, and the rest, they are either taking a nap or enjoying the sight that they were seeing.

Kibum, being the curious one as he is, turned his gaze on his seatmate and he was surprised to see that he is still reading the book he was holding earlier. Take note, the bus is MOVING.

“Excuse me?” Kibum interrupted him.

“Yes?” The guy answered without looking at him.

“Aren’t you getting dizzy?”

“Nope.” He answered sternly.

Kibum is really curious about him because it is his first time to see him and he didn’t know that he is their schoolmate.

“Would you mind if I ask you something?”

“Go ahead.”

“What are you reading?” He replied.

"It's Hunger Games" The nerd answered him.

“By Suzanne Collins?” Kibum asked.

The nerd was so surprised that he left his mouth open.

“Dude, keep your mouth closed. A fly might enter inside it.” Kibum said as he chuckled. He was not moving. Kibum leaned to him, held his chin and tried to close it.

Kibum tried to slap him slightly because he was like a statue, he’s literally not moving. When the guy came back to his senses, he shook his head and returned his gaze at Kibum.

“Oh my gosh. I didn’t know that the ALMIGHTY KIBUM is reading the book that I’m reading too!” He then happily said.

“Correction. It’s read. I already finished reading that one.” Kibum said in an arrogant tone.

“And what can you say about it?”

“It’s actually boring you know? I honestly thought that I just wasted my time with that kind of crap.” Kibum answered.

“Oh. Is that so? Okay.” The guy’s face turned sour and turned his back on Kibum and continued reading his book. Kibum noticed the sadness in the dude’s face and tapped his back. He continued on tapping and tapping his back but he is not responding.

“Hey! Are you offended? I’m so sorry. I was just joking! I think that Hunger Games is really cool and awesome. The greatest book I’ve ever read.”

“Really?” Kyuhyun turned his back to face Kibum instantly. And he’s smiling from ear to ear.

“Yeah.” Kibum said and smiled in relief. “I’m Kibum by the way.” Kibum introduced himself.

“I know. I mean who doesn’t? Hi Kibum, my name’s Kyuhyun. And I’m very much honored to meet you.” Kyuhyun said gratefully.

 



 

A/N: Did you guys enjoy it? =)) Aww, I wish :P In this chapter, I introduced Kyuhyun to you guys and I guess Kibum is not that kind of a rebel, right? =))) AND THERE's the Sookey moment you guys have been waiting for since forever! =))) YOU LIKE? No? Yes? Yes? Yes? No? =)) LOL. anyways, how was it? =)) I wanna know your opinions! =)) Thank you for those who waited for this update =)) I made it extra long, TRY TO GUESS HOW MANY WORDS I'VE USED! =)))) I will create any kind of oneshot fic (except . I don't like those. You pick your own pairing :P) to the one who guessed it right =))) Post your guess here in the comment box below =))) GOOD LUCK!! KEEP THE COMMENTS & SUBSCRIPTIONS COMING <3 Spread the SooKey love! =))