Chapter 1 ♥

My First & Last

 

C H A P T E R  O N E.

KIBUM's POV.

 

 

"Oppa! Wake up! " I heard her annoying voice again. She always does this, EVERY MORNING. Can you imagine how unlucky I am for having a sister with such irritating voice? And because of this, she served as my alarm clock. And a very EFFECTIVE ONE.

 

 

“OPPA! WAKE UP! It’s time for school and breakfast! ” Seohyun annoyingly shouted. She kept on shaking me, making me irritated. But what she didn’t know is I’m already immune to it. Come to think of it, she always does this to me, I mean, who wouldn’t be trained right? So I trained myself not to wake up to show her that I’m the older one, that I have the authority. No one can command the ALMIGHTY KEY.

 

“YAH SEOHYUN-AH!” I suddenly said while peeking through my small eyes, not allowing the sun beams enter the view. “If you want to go to school this early, then you should go there without me, arasso? Can’t you see I’m still having my  beauty sleep?” I declared. “AND STOP SHAKING ME! You’re making THE ALMIGHTY KEY go MAD!” I finally shouted. “HAH! That should shut her up and leave,” I thought to myself.

 

I smirked as I hear her footsteps fading away, and knowing that I successfully drove her out of the room. Silence filled the place, making me proud of myself.

 

As I was about to go back to sleep, coldness suddenly cascaded through my upper torso. I instantly opened my eyes. I shot her a glare as I saw her holding a bucket, half-filled with water. “YAAAAH SEOHYUUUUN!! What did you just do?! YOU BETTER NOT SHOW YOURSELF TO ME!! I swear you’re going to be a dead meat!!!! I’m WARNING YOU!!!!!” I bursted.

 

She then quickly emptied the bucket unto me and run out of my room, laughing loudly as ever with a bucket on her hand.

 

“SEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!” I bellowed.

 

“Umma, I woke Kibum oppa up!” She then reported to umma.

 

“AIISSSHHH. THAT GIRL!! Imma kick her later for pouring a bucket of water unto me.” I said. “SHE CAN BE REALLY A PAIN IN THE .” I complained while rubbing the back of my head.

 

For your information, Seohyun is my only dongsaeng. She is very sweet, kind, reliable, smart and very pretty, just like me. But despite the fact that she mostly have all the positive traits of a woman, she can sometimes be the most annoying girl ever. But still, I love her so much. And I would do everything just to protect her.

 

I was daydreaming with happy thoughts about her and me as siblings, but then remembered that she drowned me in my bed, take note: IN MY BED. How am I supposed to dry this one up?! She’s really going to pay for this! “AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH. YOU’RE REALLY A DEAD MEAT!!” I said furiously.

 



 

A/N: HELLO GUYS! ♥ I want to thank you for paying attention to my fic! =) I's so happy to have 10+ subscribers and 100+ views in just 2 days! ;) SOOKEY ftw! ;) uhh, moving on :) I actually did not plan to include Seohyun in this fic, but since Mia requested for it, I decided to include her.

So I've updated this fic sooner than it should be since we won the DANCE CONTEST a while ago, this serves as my reat for you guys! And unfortunately, I'll be on Hiatus for a while. I'm having 2 college entrance exams this weekend and our periodic exams are fast approaching as well. I have to preapare myself for it. Wish me luck! And my dad is going back here in Philippines from abroad! YEY ME! ;)) This actually means that I have the chance to bond with him and my family anytime soon :P SORRY GUYS for this short update but I'm still hoping that you liked it :) And sorry also for having such a long author's note as I am extending my deepest gratitude for your hospitality here in AFF ;) COMMENTS&SUBSCRIPTIONS ARE HIGHLY APPRECIATED! SARANGHAAE ♥~