CHAPTER 4 ♥

My First & Last

 

Author’s P.O.V.

Morning came and Sooyoung cheerfully woke up. After rubbing her eyes and starching her body while yawning, she spent some time praying and talking to God for guidance for the rest of her day.  After praying, she stood up and fixed her bed and then she entered the bathroom with a smile on her face.

A while later, she put on her ordinary clothes, a long sleeved blouse, a very long skirt, her knee-length grey socks, a pair of boots and of course, her green sweater. She then went downstairs to have a breakfast with her loving father and waited for the bus to arrive.

“So sweetie, why are you up so early?” Mr. Choi said.

“I and some of my schoolmates are going to the sister school of our university.” Sooyoung simply answered with a smile.

His father didn’t interrogate Sooyoung anymore because he truly trusts his daughter.

 

Meanwhile, Mrs. Kim kept on shaking Kibum in order for him to wake up.

“Kibum, you really should wake up now.”

“But mom, it’s a Saturday. There are no classes!” Kibum answered back.

“What about the tutoring?” She then said.

Kibum widely opened his eyes in shock, “OMO! I almost forgot!”

He literally moved in a speed of light, he took a bath while brushing his teeth. Put his undergarments and put his clothes on while going downstairs.

“Eww, Oppa! Can’t you put on your clothes in your room?!” Seohyun complained while covering her innocent eyes.

Seohyun was surprised that her odd brother is not nagging or answering back so she looked at him, even surprised than ever. She saw him getting a handful of cereals in his mouth and pouring the milk unto his mouth and shook his head to mix the cereals and milk he shoved in his mouth.

“YAAAHH!! Oppa! Why are you such in a hurry today? You’re so gross!” Seohyun acted as if she’s going to puke.

“Your brother is going to tutor some students as his punishment for something he didn’t do.” Their mother interrupted.

“You’re so stupid, Oppa. Why didn’t tell sungsaengnim that Minho and that stupid troupe of yours did the drinking?! ” Seohyun scolded his big brother.

“Yah, yah! Watch your words sister! You’re talking to the Almighty Key and you’re not in the position to scold me. Got that?” Kibum answered.

Seohyun just sighed, “I guess you’re as stupid as your troupe then.” She muttered under her breath.

”What did you say?” Kibum reacted.

“Uhh, nothing. I said you should keep on eating your breakfast before the bus arrives.” She said nervously while eyeing her food.

 

Moments passed by and the bus fetched both of them. Sooyoung is seating beside her best friend Kyuhyun. They keep on talking about their subjects especially Astronomy. Sooyoung glanced at her surroundings. She looked at the back and saw Kibum seating all alone, looking at the window while listening to his iPod.

The girl decided to approach him and sat beside him.

“Hi!” She greeted him brightly.

Kibum just stared at him and returned his gaze outside.

“What brings you here?” Sooyoung asked him.

“It’s none of your business.” Kibum answered. “Why do you keep on talking to me? You don’t even know me.”

“It’s because I want to be friends with someone I don’t like.” Sooyoung answered.

“You don’t have to. There are lots of people there. Go and talk to them.”

“I don’t want to be friends with them. I want to be friends with YOU.”

 



 

A/N: Hey there ! =)) It's been so long since I updated this one :D I hope you liked this new chapter even though there are spelling mistakes and grammar errors. I wrote this while sudying the dance moves of The Boys by SNSD and while taking care of my niece :P =)) LOL. HAHA. So here's what I promised, my treat for you guys =)) Btw, if you're a friend and subscriber of miaaigo, congratulate her! =)) She passed another Entrance Exam, in ADMU, one of the prestigious universities here in PH, and let's ask for a treat!  =)) LOL. Congrats Mia! I'm so proud of you :** ♥