CHAPTER 3 ♥

My First & Last

A/N: Here's the third chapter that I promised! Please Enjoy reading this :)


 

C H A P T E R  T H R E E.

Author’s POV

When they reached their school, the students got off the bus and went directly inside of the school except for Kibum. He walked along the route to the parking lot and saw his rebel friends with their girls, leaning against their cars. As he approached them one of his friends, Kim Jonghyun, run to him and hugged him in a manly way and did their secret handshake with him. They chatted with each other until the school bell.

Then they went inside their rooms and as Kibum entered his, he was totally surprised to see Sooyoung waving at him. He restrained his laughter but he failed, he smiled to himself and entered the room. Sooyoung was giving Kibum a sign that he should sit next to her but he didn’t mind her, he rejected Sooyoung’s signals and he sat far away from Sooyoung.

The disappointment in Sooyoung’s face is really visible. She pouted and hesitantly faced the blackboard in front of their class room. Their professor entered the room and it’s obvious that he’s not in the mood. He started the class with the lesson right away, without even greeting his class.

Mr. Lee wrote something on the board and when he was about to speak, the Principal announced something in the whole school.

“Calling the attention of Mr. Kim Kibum, please go to the Principal’s office right now.”

Kibum’s POV

It was obvious that Mr. Lee is pissed. I don’t know but I think my friends had something to do with it. Then I secretly laughed while getting my notebook since he’s writing some stupid jargons again that I don’t even understand. Yes, he teaches Chemistry, but with this kind of aura and atmosphere, I’m not in the mood to listen anyway. It’s not interesting, and I can figure and catch up with the lesson in no time. I’m just not in the mood.

Then while I was doodling on my notebook, I heard the Principal’s announcement;

“Calling the attention of Mr. Kim Kibum, please go to the Principal’s office right now.”

WHAT NOW?!

Everyone started to look at me. WHAT DID I DO NOW?!

This is what I hate the most. I don’t want to go to the Principal’s office because for sure, he will give me some sanctions for something my friends did; I just joined them so that I can be with my best friend, Jonghyun. I sometimes get forced by some of our peers to do something that I don’t want, but I still do it so that I would be popular and they would think that I am tough. I admit, It’s partly my fault to go with them, but whenever I hang out with them, It makes me feel so powerful, so tough and unreachable. And since I want to stay with them, I don’t have any choice but to go to his office since Mr. Lee sent me away. I walked away and proceeded to the office without hesitation.

Author’s POV

Kibum walked to the Principal’s room and he greeted him.

“Good morning Mr. Wong” He greeted as he entered the door.

“Good morning Mr. Kim, please sit down.”

Mr. Wong placed some bottles of beers on his table and looked at him in the eye.

“Uhm, Mr. Kim, would you mind telling me what are these?”

Kibum’s eyes widened and gasped but he didn’t let him notice it, he kept his coolness.

“It’s obvious sir; they are bottles of beer.”

“Don’t mock me Mr. Kim!” He raised his voice at him. “Have you been drinking beers inside the school property?”

Kibum just shook his head.

“And because of this, you’ll be receiving punishments.” He declared. “Aside from attending your classes during weekdays, you’ll be tutoring some students in our sister school, help the janitors in cleaning the school after classes and you’ll have to participate in our school play.”

“Wait, the spring play?” Kibum asked.

Mr. Wong nodded.

~

The next day, Kibum was inside the gym, mopping the floor while the school science fair is on-going. He noticed that Sooyoung was inside the said location, talking to her small audience of people about her science project, related to Astronomy. Kibum noticed that Sooyoung kept on glancing on his direction and he didn’t recognize that he does the same.

After some minutes passed, his friends, Jonghyun, Minho, Onew and Taemin walked to the gym and passed Sooyoung’s presentation.

Minho overheard her speech and he interrupter her explanation.

“If God can do anything, why can’t he get you a new sweater?” Minho teasingly asked.

“Because He’s too busy looking for your brain.” Sooyoung answered Minho back. Then Jonghyun, Onew and Taemin mocked Minho but Minho just laughed it off. Then they went to Kibum’s place.

“So how was the sanction going?” Jonghyun asked.

“You can see how I’m doing.” Kibum answered.

“Aww. That’s okay dude. The time will come when you’re done doing these punishments.” Onew then said.

“You wanna hang-out later?” Taemin asked Kibum. “We’ll go to the bar later.”

“I guess I should pass for now.”

“You sure?” Minho said.

Kibum nodded and they went off the gym. Then Kibum was about to steal a glance at Sooyoung but he noticed that she was already looking at him. They both looked at different directions after realizing that they're both looking each other for no reason.

 It’s kind of AWKWARD.

 



 

 

A/N: Hello !! Thank you so much for not unsubscribing during the days that I'm not updating. Thank you for your continuous support <3 I hope you liked this chapter :) And please leave some feedbacks on the comment box about how I'm doing now. I need some encouragements and critiques about this :D Keep on supporting and SPREAD THE SOOKEY LOVE ;)