Chapter 2 ♥

My First & Last

 

A/N: Hello !! ;) the long wait is over! :> I finally decided to update this fiction since almost everyone inspired me to continue writing  and I hope you liked it. I changed my mind of making Key as a “SUPER REBEL.” I just think that it doesn’t suit him that much. But don’t you worry lockets; he’s still a bad boy/diva in this story :) The Italicized words are their backgrounds and I wish that you understand them. If you have questions regarding this chapter then you can just ask me through you comments or wallposts. ENJOY READING ;) BTW, Sorry for the wrong grammars and spellings.


 

Author’s POV.

Kibum is the oldest son then followed by Seohyun. Yes, the Kim’s are only three because their mom caught their dad having an affair with another woman. This drove their mom to have a divorce with their dad. Kibum was only 10 years old then and Seohyun was only 7. Mrs. Kim and Seohyun had forgiven him after  their dad apologized deeply to them, which lasted for almost 5 years but still Kibum cannot forgive him even though his dad is exerting much effort just for Kibum to forgive him.

This truly explains the reason why Kibum became a kind of rebel. He never lets himself get into trouble because he loves his mom and Seohyun so much that he can’t afford to hurt them.

Kibum immediately ran off to the bathroom and took a bath. Then wear his casual clothes. A statement tee that says “Warning: Rebel on the go”, then a pair of slightly torn and faded pants, sneakers and a hoodie.

Kibum then called out Seohyun and their mom to help him carry his wet mattress outside to let it dry under the sun.

“YAAAH SEOHYUN-AH! You’re not helping!” Kibum said bitterly as he noticed that Seohyun is merely lifting the mattress up.

“Why do I have to help you? It’s not my fault that I have to pour water unto you so you could just wake up!” Seohyun reasoned out.

“WHY YOU! After placing this heavy mattress outside, you better hide! Cause imma get your kicked! !” Kibum bellowed as if their mom is not present in the activity.

Seohyun just stuck her tongue out then ran outside the house when she heard that her school bus arrived which made Kibum mad since he cannot punish Seohyun for her naughtiness.

When Kibum and his mom throw down the mattress on the ground, they both stretched their body and let their bones crack.

“Umma, didn’t you noticed that Seohyun is getting lazy and getting rebellious?”

“I noticed that too, and it’s your fault!” Mrs. Kim blamed Kibum.

Kibum’s eyes widen in shock and yelled back, “How I happened to be the one at fault?!”

“Because Seohyun used to look up to you! And since you’re becoming a bad , she’s becoming one too. But I don’t think she’s as bad as you. It suits her, being kind of a rebel, not being obedient.” She reasoned out.

“WAE?! Being a bad for me is not good but for Seohyun, You’re praising her?! ”

Their yelling and argument didn’t stop until their neighbor shushed them up. Kibum then kissed her mom in the cheek then entered the School bus.

During the time when yelling, screaming and cursing could be heard in the Kim Residence, The Choi Residence kept quiet as ever. Mr. Choi woke Sooyoung up by kissing her forehead while holding his cup of coffee on his hand.

“Good morning princess,” Mr. Choi greeted Sooyoung sweetly then smiled.

“Good morning Appa,” Sooyoung replied as she squinted her eyes and lifted herself up with her arms and fist.

“The breakfast is ready downstairs. Take a bath first and don’t forget to brush your hair, okay?” Mr. Choi reminded Sooyoung with a hint of teasing then chuckled. Sooyoung blushed a faint tint of red and smiled sweetly to her dad.

“Arasso, arasso. See you downstairs appa!” she waved at him and sent him a flying kiss as his dad closed the door.

She then proceeded to the bathroom, took a bath, wore her casual clothes, A dress which is long enough to cover her knees, A cardigan and a pair of flat shoes.

She was about to go outside her room when she passed her big mirror standee and noticed that her hair is not yet fixed. She then remembered what her dad told her earlier.

FLASHBACK~

Once, when her dad went to work earlier than usual she went to school and noticed that almost everyone is laughing at her. She didn’t know what’s wrong with her so she just walked with her head down. Then she bumped to Cho Kyuhyun, her best friend and tried to refrain from laughing.

“YAH! You are laughing at me too! I thought you were my best friend?!” Sooyoung cried out then she started to walk away.

Kyuhyun instantly caught up to her and faced her in the glass of their door. “Look at yourself.”

Sooyoung then bursted into laughter when she saw her own reflection.  Kyuhyun have to buy Sooyoung a brush since he knows that Sooyoung only owns one brush and she never brings that to school.

End of Flashback~

Sooyoung laughed at her own flashback while she brushed her hair softly and decided to join her dad downstairs.

You see, Sooyoung is so simple. Even though their family is slightly above the middle class line, she never brags about her material things. She never did. And whenever  her dad is asking her to buy a new gadget or anything, she’s asking for the old models, not the latest ones because according to her, “these old things amazes me so much. Look at how they inspired people to improve them for the community to use. ” Even the way she dresses, it’s so simple. Even Kyuhyun is convincing her to buy new clothes, she refuses. She treasures old stuff so much.

Her father is the only parent and family she has. Her mom, who is also an only child just like her dad when they were young, died when she was eight years old. She doesn’t have any siblings, and she never complained about anything. She’s satisfied with everything she has.

Cho Kyuhyun is the only best friend the Sooyoung have. They were best friends slash siblings since they were in kindergarten. They understand each other perfectly. They knew each other very well, their likes and dislikes, their allergies, foods, and even their hobbies.

Sooyoung met her appa at the dining room and ate their breakfast together.

“So I can see that you have brushed your hair this morning?” Mr. Choi slightly teased.

“APPA!” Sooyoung squealed.

“Kidding sweetie, you better finish eating your breakfast soon, you’re school bus is gonna be here any minute.” Mr. Choi cautioned her.

Sooyoung continued eating her breakfast, fried rice with vegetables, fried egg and bacon, and a hot chocolate. While Mr. Choi settled for two slices of buttered toast and a coffee while reading his newspaper.

The school bus had arrived and Sooyoung was about to leave the house when caught Sooyoung’s arms.

“Sweetie, I want you to wear this.” Mr. Choi said as he opened her hands and handed her a small gift. Sooyoung smiled sweetly at his father and kissed him on the cheek.

“Thanks Appa!” Sooyoung said as her appa send her outside their house.

Sooyoung then entered the bus giving his dad another wave. As she entered the bus, she greeted first the bus driver and she stood in the middle.

She noticed that everyone seemed so very busy, the Jocks were throwing crumpled paper at each other and even hitting those innocent students that kept quiet,  some of the queenkas are busy powdering their nose and kept on fixing their make-up, the nerds were busy reading their Algebra and Literature books, and the others, being their “normal” selves.

She noticed that there is only one seat available, she saw her seatmate clearly as she approached and sighed in relief when she saw that he is normal, just like her.

She noticed that he didn’t mind sitting next to him, he just keep on staring outside. Being the friendly one as she is, although she’s used to being ignored or rejected by the people she usually greets or sits next to, she faced her seatmate greeted him.

“ANNYEONG HASHIMNIKKA, CHOI SOOYOUNG IMINDA!” Sooyoung proudly and cheerfully stated.

The boy was in shock with her attitude and tried his best to resist his laughter. He was really affected by her cuteness and friendliness. So he just smiled at her and nodded.

“Nice to meet you Sooyoung. My name is Kibum, Kim Kibum.”

 


 

A/N: ANNYEONG! =)) Did you guys like this? :> I love the bus part :P KEKEKE^^ Kibum have met Sooyoung already! =))) I made this chapter really long just to make it up for you since I didn't update so much as I  promised. COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIPTIONS ARE HIGHLY APPRECIATED ;) Spread the SooKey love! <3 xoxo.