4minute Pt.2

Unspoken I Love Yous

“Jihyun Unnie… feed us….” Hyuna whined.

“Uh, we can go to the dorm and I can cook.”

“Perfect.” Hyuna smirked.

“So where’s Sohyun?” Zuny asked as she followed the other 4minute members.

“She’s here. She wasn’t feeling well this morning so she stayed home.” Jiyoon replied.

“Hyuna, I’m going to make her some porridge will you bring it to her?” Jihyun asked.

“No, but Jihoon will.” Hyuna smirked earning a glare from her best friend.

“Thanks Jihoon!” The older girl beamed.

“Sure thing Noona. Zuny why don’t you help Jihyun cook.”

“Oh, no Zuny you’re a guest.” Jihyun held up her hands in defense.

“Unnie I insist.” Zuny grinned.

Jihyun nodded, a slight pink tinge spreading across her cheeks. Hyuna and Jihoon gave Zuny a thumbs up as she followed the eldest into the kitchen.

“So Unnie… how can I help?” Zuny asked.

“Uh well, firstly I don’t think you want to cook with a white shirt on. We’re probably going to get dirty.”

Zuny pondered her comment for a few seconds before starting to her shirt making Jihyuns eyes go wide.

“W-what are you doing?”

Zuny pulled out the end of the shirt that was tucked into her pants slightly lifting her tank top that was underneath and revealing her toned stomach. Jihyun nearly choked on her own spit at the sight.

“Protecting my shirt.” Zuny laughed as she hung it over the back of one of the chairs.

Jihyun nodded and spun back around to attend to her cooking, placing her hands on her burning face in an effort to cool her red cheeks. Zuny walked up closely behind her to see what she needed help with. When Jihyun turned back around to instruct the younger girl she fell back against the counter in surprise.

“Unnie are you alright? You look a little pale…” Zuny asked full of concern, placing her hand on Jihyuns forehead to check her temperature.

“I-I’m fine. Can you bring the porridge to Jihoon for me?”

Zuny pulled back and grabbed the bowl off the counter.

“Sure thing!” She smiled, making her eyes disappear. “I’ll be right back.”

Zuny bounced out of kitchen and Jihyun could finally breathe a sigh of relief. Who knew the younger girl could be so charming without even trying.

“Here you go.” Zuny said holding out the bowl of porridge for Jihoon to take.

Jihoon sat up from his comfortable spot on Gayoons lap where he had been resting his head and took the bowl from the girl.

“I feel like you were wearing more clothes before.” Jihoon teased.

“And I feel like this isn’t the first time you’ve been between Gayoon Unnies legs.” Zuny shot back before storming back into the kitchen.

The older girl blushed while Hyuna and Jiyoon were on the floor with laughter. Jihoon smiled at the younger girls witty comeback. He walked down the hall and lightly knocked on Sohyuns door. Receiving no response he opened the door slowly and peeked inside. The room was still pitch black and the only sound he could hear was a box fan blowing from somewhere inside. He waited until his eyes adjusted to the darkness before trying to find Sohyuns bed. He placed the bowl of porridge on Sohyuns nightstand just incase the girl freaked out when he woke her up. He knelt down next to the youngest and nudged her carefully.

“Sohyun~ah…”

She groaned but did not wake up. He nudged her harder and her eyes shot open. She screamed when she saw a figure so close to her face and by reflex punched Jihoon sending the boy tumbling.

“What the hell is going on?!” Hyuna yelled coming into the bedroom and turning on the light.

She laughed when she saw Jihoon on the floor wiping the blood from his lip. Sohyuns eyes went wide.

“Oh my god. Jihoon I’m so sorry!” She cried falling out of her bed and onto the floor in front of him.

“Nice punch.” He laughed.

“Why didn’t you just turn the light on?” Hyuna asked.

“I didn’t want to blind her.” He reasoned.

Hyuna left the two to tend to Jihoons wounds, laughing as she went. Sohyun cupped his face in her hands and inspected him thoroughly.

“I’m really sorry.”

“I’m sorry.”

“I punched you…”

“I scared you.” He reasoned picking himself off the floor. “Jihyun said you weren’t feeling good so she made you some porridge and I brought it too you.”

“That was nice of you… And her!”

Jihoon sat down on Sohyuns bed after she had gotten back in it.

“Are you feeling better?”

“I am now.” She smiled. “How’s your lip feeling?”

“It stopped bleeding…” He replied, checking his lip.

“Sorry… Does it hurt?”

“A little…”

“Let me help with that.” She said as she leaned in and placed her own lips on his.

-------------------------------------

“Jihoon has been in there a long time. Should I check on them?” Jihyun wondered.

“I’m sure he’s just catching up with her and keeping her company. Making sure she’s feeling okay, you know?” Zuny replied as she zipped around the kitchen making sure the food wasn’t burning.

The truth was Zuny knew that if the older girl went into Sohyuns room she’d probably get the shock of a lifetime and her and Jihoon would most likely not be dining with the rest of the 4minute members tonight because Jihyun would probably kill him.

Jihyun stopped and admired the younger girl. Everything she did seemed so effortless. While she was busy staring at Zuny the sauce she was making started to boil and a bubble of scorching liquid quickly brought her back to reality.

“OW!” She yelled clutching her hand.

“Are you okay? Here let me see!”

Zuny took Jihyuns hand and ran it under cold water. After she turned off the faucet she inspected the wound and concluded it most likely wouldn’t scar, but just incase she grabbed some ointment that she found and applied it to the burn.

“There you go. All better.” Zuny smiled.

Zuny froze when she felt Jihyuns lips press against her cheek.

“Thanks… Guys food is ready!” Jihyun called.

 

A/N: Writing sassy best friends is one of my favorite things to do.