Epilogue: Happy Family

Unspoken I Love Yous

“So this is what you and Zuny were working on all those years?”

Ashley paced around her husbands office, admiring the simple yet classy interior. Jihoon sat at his desk, leaning back in his chair.

“Not too bad huh?”

“It’s perfect.” She praised, taking a seat on his lap. “So when do you begin?”

“We have to hire a few more people but we’ll start scouting trainees next week.” He replied hugging his wife.

“I can’t believe you’re opening an entertainment company. I never would have guessed.”

“Well, Zuny and I went over it a lot of times and we decided we could do it better.”

“You haven’t really told me that much about this new company and how it’s going to affect our finances…” Ashley pulled on his ear. “And our children.”

“Ow. Ow. Ow. Ash, It’s fine. Trust me.” He smiled. “What do you want to know Honey?”

“The name. The employees. Your part in this. Zunys part in this.” Ashley stated hopping off the young mans lap.

She stood with her hands on her hips waiting for his answer. Jihoon stood up and leaned on the edge of his desk.

“Well clearly I’m the CEO… I mean have you not seen my office.” He laughed. “Zuny is basically my Co-CEO but she refused the title. She said she’s going to go around and scout the trainees with a team she put together. Sojung is my vocal trainer as if that wasn’t obvious enough. And well… You always said you wanted to be a dance teacher didn’t you? Wanna help your husband out?”

“You’re joking.”

“I assure you, I’m not.”

Ashley launched herself into Jihoons arms.

“You still haven’t told me the name of this so called company.” Ashley said skeptically.

“Isn’t it obvious Ash?”

Ashley gave him an incredulous look.

“LC Entertainment.”

“You’re cute you know that?” Ashley grinned.

“I try really hard. I have to keep up with you.”

Ashley groaned at his cheesy comment and flicked his forehead. Jihoon pouted and Ashley leaned in to place a chaste kiss on his lips.

“Daddy!”

Two little girls, one with long black hair and one with short black hair, came bounding into Jihoons office with Sojung and Zuny trailing behind them. The child with the long black hair jumped into Jihoons arms.

“Aigoo, my little girl. Did you have fun with Auntie Sojung and Auntie Zuny?”

“Yes!”

“Did you behave?” Ashley asked picking up her other daughter.

“Of course.” The young girl beamed before burying her head into her fathers’ neck.

“Why does she like you better?” Ashley whined.

“Hasn’t Risae always liked Jihoon better?” Sojung snickered.

“I love you too Mommy.” Risae giggled.

The youngest Nam daughter tugged on her mothers’ shirt to gain her attention.

“Mommy, Risae Unnie ate my ice cream today. She said I wouldn’t like it. Do I not like ice cream? I thought I did...”

“Yah, Nam Risae! Why did you steal your sisters ice cream?”

Ashley set down her youngest daughter to scold her oldest. Jihoon put down the oldest so she could face her mother.

“What? She gave it to me. She didn’t have too.” Risae feigned innocence.

“It’s okay mommy. I’d give Risae Unnie all my ice cream. I love her.” The youngest beamed.

“Risae… You shouldn’t take Eunbs ice cream. You should take care of her and protect her. She’s the only sister you have.” Jihoon lectured.

Risae nodded and smothered Eunb in a hug. “Okay daddy. I will protect my baby sister as if my life depends on it. Let us go Eunb, we must conquer the world!” Risae squealed as she ran out of the room dragging Eunb in a headlock behind her.

“Wow they’re exactly the same as those two fools. Who thought naming them after them would make them inherit their characteristics. Not to mention yours.” Zuny said pointing at Jihoon and Ashley.

“My kids, my charms.” He smirked.

“Risae is definitely yours.” Sojung laughed. “Eunb has some of Ashleys traits but she’s like the spitting image of her aunt.”

“I think it’s perfect.” Ashley smiled, looping her arm through Jihoons.

“So what’s next boss?” Zuny asked.

“As my brilliant daughter suggested, lets conquer the world.”