Love For Real?

Still
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  "Se Young ah. I think I'm in love, " I told her when we doing some stretching. She look at me with her open mouth. We shared almost everything. 

  "Yahhh. So overreacting you know. Its not about aliens going to attack earth or Spiderman wrongly entered my room. Drop that action, " She grinned like a silly person. I can't believe she is my cousin. But I admitted talking to her about my problems usually make me lil relieved. Ignore her stupid crazy suggestions, other than that she was a great cousin.

  "Wae?. Did you dating Hyun Joong secretly behind me.?. How it start?. When?. Where?, " I nudged her stomach when she mention his name loudly. Now we become centre of attraction. He was one of the famous student. Almost everyone know him. 

  "Your silly action might lead us die here after being attack and beat by his fans. Look around, their eyes are full with hate. Do you wanna die now?, " She shook her head, standing behind me. I pull her to stand at her position again. I almost laugh looking at her panic face. 

  "Do I look like a wall that you can hide yourself?. Aishhh this girl. I'm not talking about him but YongHwa," She cover using her palm. She look so shock with her eyes blink few times while looking at me. 

  "Did you means YongHwa Ultraboy?. Daebak. Childhood enemy turn to teen lover, " I chuckle hearing ultraboy. We used to call him ultraboy. She know about he pushed me into the pool. 

  "Ultraboy turn to super handsome boy. Babe. There is something that I wanna told you. I'm not sure but I think it was real. I think he kissed me when I was fall asleep in his room, " Did he really kiss me?. I'm sure I wasn't dreaming. But I'm not sure if it real too. Aishhh. So annoying!

  "Kiss?, " Now my turn to cover . She was shouting when she said the words. Gosh. Everybody look at us with annoying look. 

  "Mianhe. You slept in his room?. I never know that you are open minded person. Tell me about the kiss, " She lower her voice this time. We change our position to the corner. Far away from other students. 

  "I'm not really sure. But I think someone kiss my lips. I feel something soft yet warm moving on my lips. I don't know. When I opened my eyes, I saw him hugging me. He slept next to me, " The only thing I remember when I woke up next to him is I'm screaming. So loud that make him woke up and screaming too. 

  "Eh?. What with that smile?. Omoo. Daebak. Shinhye, finally you turn to real woman. I can't believe it," Silly Se Young. Am I that crazy to do such thing. Suddenly I felt something hits my back. I turn my back and guess what. I saw him looking at me. 

  "Jung YongHwa!!. How dare you. Do you wanna die?, " He still can laugh after t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter