Tell Me Her Name

Still
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  "Omma, mother was looking at us from heaven right. Mother, now I have my omma and noona. But I still love you. Omma, you will stay with us?, " His question had made me numb. How I'm going to respond to his question without hurting him. 

  "Dear, I love you. I love your dad. But I can't leave my house just like that. Your noona will be disappointed if I leave without her. And her omma will feel angry to me. It take times. And I can't promise you anything. It might take a long time," I caress his soft hairs. I really wanna know who is his mother. Maybe she someone that I know. 

  "Okay. As long as you will stay here, we will wait patiently. You will sleep here right," How I'm going to say no to him when he look at me with his pleading eyes. 

  "Yes. Daddy will make sure she sleep here tonight," YongHwa stand in front of the door. He looking at me, saying that he won't let me go tonight. I don't want to argue in front of Shin. So I just let him win for a while. 

  "Yeahhh. I love you daddy, " I glare to him for make a fake promise. Dae Shin hold my face and kiss my cheek. His tiny hand then moved to my waist. He snuggled closer to me. Like a baby.

  I stare at his sleeping face. I carefully remove his hand from my waist. Such a sleepy head. He fall asleep in 5 minutes. I kiss his forehead and cover his body with blanket.

  "Yong. Where is my handbag?.I need to go home," I asked him when I can't find my handbag. He hold my hand and bring me to his room. He even locked the door. 

  "Yonggg. Please. I need to go home. I don't want my family feel worry. You know that my Yong need me, " He didn't listen to me. He give me a towel and nightdress. My old nightdress. 

  "I won't let you go home tonight. You might fight with him. You cry, he comfort you, start with  a kiss and end bring in the morning," Aigoo. My extra jealous boyfriend is back. Now he crossed his hands on his chest. How can he imagine something like that.

  "Can you please try to trust me. What if I stay until you sleep?. You must be tired. Sleep now, " I pushed him to move to his bed. But then he lead me to his bathroom. 

  "You choose,you take a bath by your own and sleep here. Or I help you take your bath and leave after I say we done. I don't mind to take a bath till morning , " His hands are ready to take off his clothes. Aishhh. He actually leave me with no choice. 

  "Okay. I sleep here tonight. Give me my towel," He grinned when I finally let him win. He take my towel and close the door. Spoil boy. Oh I forgot. He a father that act like a boy. 

  Gosh. I'm worried about Kang Nam. I can't hurt his feeling. He too good. I need to contact him. I can't blame YongHwa. He just want to get back the moment that he had lost before. I wish I can split myself into two. One for Kang Nam. One for Yong. Or I can clone myself. 

  "Are you done?. You not going to sleep there right, " YongHwa voice make m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter