No Way Out

Still
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  'I dont have mother.'

  'My mother live in heaven.'

  'My omma is my mother youngest sister. '

  His eyes when he leaving make me feel guilty. He was looking at me like a son look at his mother. I still remember the first time we meet. How he hold my handbag and begging me to stay. I should realized everything when he said he missed his mum when he hugs me. He missed mother warm hugs. 

  Now I know why he want me to hugs him when he told me sleepy. He even asked YongHwa to bring him home only after he fall asleep. I'm sorry Dae Shin. I didn't realized that you missed your mother touch.

  'Im glad finally I can see you. And Im sure she would like to see you and him together again.'

  I feel guilty when his omma who actually his aunt said that to me. That why I tried to avoid him. I thought she means she is YongHwa omma. But when I think again, maybe she is her sister. Why must she glad to see me. Did I know her sister?. 

  "Shin, what are you doing here alone?. Where is Yong Mee?, " YongHwa omma touch my shoulder. I hugs her and cried on her shoulder.

  "Im such a bad person. I didn't know that Dae Shin dont have his mother anymore. I'm sorry, " She wiped my tears. She smile to me and shook her head. 

  "Dont be sorry. I'm sure his omma was looking at us from heaven. Because of her, YongHwa have to leave you. I know one day this day will come. She was a good girl. Just like you. Something bad happen to her. And you know YongHwa. Cold outside, warm inside. He choose to help her. They get married to save her family good name," So she is the reason why he left me. She more important than me I guess. Lucky girl. 

  "Dont get it wrong. YongHwa never love her. A few month after the get married, she lost her baby. That baby doesn't belong to YongHwa. She was by her own step brother. She almost killed herself when she was . Lucky YongHwa was there to save her. Do you still remember the day you have waited for him all day long but he didn't come home?. He was at hospital to save her, " How can I forget about that day. Our 100 day as a couple. I waited for him all day long. Almost one week I ignore him. 

  "When she lost the baby, YongHwa want to divorce her. But her situation become worst. She lost her mind and almost become crazy. YongHwa already bought ticket to Japan. But then she try to kill herself again, YongHwa choose to let you again. He try to be a good husband. But I know deep in his heart, he always love you, " I closed my eyes. Part of me hardly cant believe this nonsense. He choose her over me twice and yet still love me?. This is crazy. 

  "If he love me, how about Dae Shin?. Dae Shin his real son right?," She nodded, added one more deep cut in my heart. She won twice over me. And as a bonus, she have his son. I'm just his ex girlfriend.

  "Dae Shin is his son. One night he come home late than usual. That the first time I saw him drunk. He keep saying he was pabo. He keep saying his heart in pa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter