Still The Same Old You

Still
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 "Omoo. Is that you?. Aigoo. So pretty. It's been a long time since our last meet. Come, join us," I still in shock when she held my hand and lead me to their table. This is so awkward. There is a little boy sitting next to a young lady that caught my attention. Oh my gosh. This is so bad. He resemblance someone that would be the last person I wanna meet since I'm back from Japan. 

  His smile remind me of him. Look how he say no to that pretty young lady maybe same age with me. So look alike.He refused to be feed. Without taking my eyes on that little boy even once. The way he crossed his hand when he refused to do something. So this is his wife and son. I'm glad finally he found someone that can make him happy.  

  "Grandma, I don't wanna sit next to omma. I hate sweet potatoes. I want to sit next to pretty aunt, " He cold eyes like his dad was looking at me with his fingers pointed at me. He sits next to me before I say yes. So like him!. 

  "I hate sweet potatoes. Dad hate it too. You don't like it too right?,"Here we go facing a little cold boy acting like big boy. I laugh looking at him pouted. He so cute. His eyes glued on my face while he steadily chewing his foods. My heartbeat become faster like he was looking at me not his son. 

  "Wae?. I like sweet potatoes. My baby girl like it to. How old are you?. You haven't tell me your name, " I bite my lips once I realized I reveal my secret. His mum looking at me with is it true look. That was so great Park Shin Hye. His son look at me with his famous naughty grinned. Like saying gotcha. Yahhhh. Even this little boy make a fool to me. 

  "Ohh. You already married Shin?. Omoo. So I guess that the reason why you look glowing. Is he Korean or Japanese?, " His mom squeeze my hands. I guess a sign to say congratulation. Or maybe she realized I keep looking at this little boy. 

  "Im Jung Dae Shin. My dad told me that he believe in faith. So my name is great faith. I'm four years old. What is your name?, "  He cut in before I can explain. I don't know why but listen to his story make me wanna believe he still remember about me. That name, Dae Shin is our hand phone password. Did he still use the same password?.

  "Ohh. My name is Park Shin Hye. Just call me aunt ok," Once I told my name his wife looking at me. Since 15minutes ago, this is the first time she was looking at me. Did she know about me?. I don't think so. 

  "Then I called you Shin omma. Is your daughter pretty like you?, " His question make me laugh. Aishh. Player like his dad. Then his mum pinch his cheek warned him to behave. 99.9% his attitude belong to his dad. Naughty yet adorable. 

 "Aigoo. Dae Shin. Where did you lea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter